Third shirt in Highgate trilogy released

Anyone thinking of purchasing the red pinstripe one or the white or yellow. Shirts they are only available till. Thursday, They will then go of pre order and order will be placed eith our supplier.

1 Like

Got my White shirt yesterday, fantastic quality - love it!

1 Like

Got mine today. Brilliant service from ISSA to replace my original as it was too large. Communication with Jane was easy and pleasant.

Waiting for the Deeleys shirt now :grin:

3 Likes

Me too.

That Deeley’s shirt is eagerly awaited by me also.

Agree the guys and girls down the Railway were brilliant when I ordered too big also.

1 Like

Great service off Olly for my white shirt. Ordered a large and needed a medium. The swap was sorted without any problem.

The quality of the shirts are top notch.

1 Like

I had same - having gone for Extra Large (like official shirts), transpired I only needed large (as is norm).

Minimum fuss from Olly and love the shirt.

Is it still possible to get an exchange on the shirts? I purchased 2 white and 2 yellow Highgate shirts all in medium but I could do with exchanging 1 white and 1 yellow shirt for size small as they were too big for who I purchased them for.

Hi mate all shirts are ordered to your specific size ordered ,and are all custom orders that’s why we advise to check the size chart offered advised against each size , at point of order as these are spot on. We don’t carry any. Extras Apart from the few spall send which is usually one in each size

The only small we have is in the yellow and it’s the last one, but you are more than welcome to swap it over if it is of any help to you, Please let me know if you wish to do this as. Said there is only one small in the yellow available

Ok mate, no problem. I will swap the yellow shirt over. Just let me know what I have to do to get it swapped. Cheers!

Obviously Jane will. have all your order details. Mate but she’s out. At min, Are you local. If so I don’t mind bringing this one out to you. It’s no problem whatsoever. Happy to help out where we can

Yes, I’m local mate. Live on the Beechdale.

Gurney Road by any chance

Yes mate, Gurney Road.

I remember mste I’ll pop you this small yellow one up and swap it on Sunday morning if that’ time is ok with you

That’s great mate, cheers!