Timmy Abraham signs

Pleased with this one - lets hope he turns into this seasons goal scorer from nowhere! Slightly worried there’s no option for a second year, might bite us on the backside if he does hit 20+.

1 Like

Literally didn’t, reading is your friend

Welcome Timmy. I’m pleased as he could turn out to be a gem

Yawn.

I feel like his ceiling is more Adebayo than Gordon if for no other reason than being 6’1", fast as feck and with strength and balance in abundance puts you well ahead of the L2 curve. Suspect this deal has been essentially complete for a while but they wanted to get Johnson in (oohh eerr) first in order to keep the fans happy. As for the “he only got the job coz of who his brother is,” what nonsense. I would suggest his 5 years at one of the most productive academies and youth setups in the country, his athleticism, his workrate and his record in youth football are what have got him the job. Flynn won’t have given any fecks about who his family is. Now if you had said we as fans are probably gonna give him a fairer shake than most players because of who his brother is, that might have had a kernal of truth in it.

18 Likes

Welcome Jason Timiebi Ogheneobrucheme Bakumo-Abraham

Might ask the club to put his name on my new home shirt before the game on Saturday.

2 Likes

Best get some rest chap, it’s affecting your disposition. Either that or a sense of humour. ( I ballsed up the gif, apologies)

Gives us another option. Welcome Timmy

1 Like

Waiting to see what Exile makes of this when he logs on

Good luck Timmy, I think he could be a diamond in the rough and Flynn can turn him into a gem

2 Likes

:thinking:

Can’t wait to see the knackered look on a few bruiser type league two defenders faces when this lad runs on with 20 to go :laughing: nice addition and it’s all looking a bit more like we are ready to go UTS.

2 Likes
1 Like

Not if you have to pay by the letter.

2 Likes

Would have liked to see this one as a year with an option in the clubs favour for another year.

As many have said his pace is going to cause problems another good signing.

Looks like the shirt might gave been the stumbling block.

1 Like

I was gutted as I thought we had shown him the door after not featuring at Solihull, so really pleased with this. He reminds me of Adebeyo in his workrate and pace. Liked the look of him against Villa, didn’t get much change out of Mings but his pace caused problems for his replacement second half. If we show patience with him I think he could do really well.

2 Likes

I agree. Remember how long it took Adebeyo to score goals or even look threatening. A lot of fans made up their minds about him during his first season, and thought he was useless. Will Grigg and Troy Deeney both took a long time before the goals started to come.

There is no guarantee that he will be a success, but I am really glad to have him in the squad.

10 Likes

:thinking: read, learn, evolve :+1:

Do you celebrate Christmas ?

3 Likes

Discounts for bulk buying surely?

1 Like