Tinpot FC

Did you try not standing underneath the pipe?

Admittedly I didn’t hear the attendance so don’t know if we were at capacity, but I recall seeing a bit of space in the lower.

FFS :man_facepalming: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

A bit of space in the Lower lol. U mean a bit. Whole blocks of empty seats

It’s Leighs new season ticket campaign.

HALF SEASON TICKET FTG LOWER +RAW SEWAGE DRIPPED ON TO YOUR HEAD. £185

2 Likes

Surely the SLO is allover this?

Joke of a club

3 Likes

Better the shite on your head than the shite on the pitch.

1 Like

What a drip

And in the meantime the club have released details of the financing of the freehold

512cQgoVY6L.AC_SY450

1 Like

Dont forget the pigeon shite and burnt sausage rolls.

1 Like

Seeing the latest version of all these feelings of the clubs issues on and off the pitch makes me want to write a write an essay on why we are tinpot and change needs to happen. But ive done that 5x before and cant be arsed.

We are tat. Pomo isnt great at running a club either. Gam-Mole need replacing. Coffee there is gross. The 4231 isnt working.

3 Likes

@Ramred’s contributions to this site are as close, if not the exact, views that the board harbors towards the supporters.

Maybe acceptable from a business in 1983 - if you find this attitude okay from a business in 2021 then there is something wrong.

It’s a total insult, how much more of your money are you going to give to these people?

'The pipes are leaking over the supporters, so find a seat where this isn’t the case"

Hahahahaha marvellous. Actually spat out my cornflakes. How can these people operate without an ounce of embarrassment - they actually congratulate themselves over the state the club is in!?

8 Likes

It’s clear from all the posts, including those on Social media that support for Pomlett is now almost non existent. He rode on the wave of ‘not being Bonser’ for a while but the shambolic running of the club has pretty much wiped that out. He’s in for a difficult time I think

7 Likes

Poundland - much more appropriate!

That stand has been up nearly 20 years and no one has mentioned these pipes before so what is the problem? If they were dripping on people surely it would have been pointed out before!!! The idea that fans would have sat under them for years and not noticed they were dripping beggars belief.Anyway does anyone know what they are for? Perhaps after the next working party someone can post the facts so we can better judge the situation.

1 Like

I think it is called wear and tear with a lack of maintenance for good measure.

2 Likes

Probably all engrossed in what’s happening on the pitch.

2 Likes

What is? I still don’t get it.

I hadn’t thought of that. :grinning:

We all know that even though we rent the ground, we have to pay for any repairs, so i would say that as pomslett is on his arse, the repairs are pretty low on the radar.
I know what you are saying @WalsallOne but i was a plumber for 25 years, and guttering can go at ANY time, it could have been fine last week, but with years of wear and being battered lately with the 2 storm’s then it is understandable that it could be leaking now.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. If that is the case surely you have to give the Club sometime to get it repaired.The last storm only finished after the game on Tuesday!!! My wife and daughter sit in the Upper tier of that stand and are satisfied with the facilities. I am very happy where I sit in the “old folks” stand so I don’t get all this angst about the ground. It beats most grounds at this level. I also find it odd that some of the most critical folk often post they loved Fellows Park where the facilities were either crap or non existent!!!

7 Likes