Tom Bradshaw

I didn’t see people celebrating the abuse Baka is getting at Coventry.
All I could see was the majority wishing him well, giving their opinion of past player and basically saying it was a very good deal in our favor.
But if your small minded mentality sees it the way you describe then so be it.
Nice way to describe the residents of the town you support.
With fans like you who needs enemies.

If I remember we sold him for an estimated £350,000 when he left and if Barnsley get £1M then we would get maybe 10% of £650,000 or $65k which ties in with joe Massi’s 5 figure sum.

1 Like

Genuinely didn’t see anyone celebrating abuse mate. There was a sense of “Well, we told you so” towards cov fans who gave us abuse for critisising him and that’s about it.

Cry me a river @NelsonsCounty :joy: what a snowflake

Fair enough, I am talking more, of course, about Walsall fans have your say. Plenty on there. Post after every Cov game including a photo of the Cov lineup on the same evening that we had beaten Wimbledon. I’m sure I will have left that group again at some point this year.

Anyway, back to Bradders. We won’t see any of the cash anyway, we can guarantee that

I can’t see on there because I’m banned! :joy:

1 Like

Haha yeah, pointing out a few people acting like ■■■■■ is the same as ■■■■■■■■ on your own town as a whole :joy:

I’m not entirely sure why you should be so blindly proud of your own town anyway or why not being that is small minded but that’s by the by. I mean he didn’t even mention the place, he was actually talking about the mentality of a few people, and you’ve parroted that and tried to turn it around, failing miserably.

And I am not sure what this has to do with you.
Glad my stalker is back.
Now toodle pip and go and irritate someone else, there’s a good little petulant child.

Comedy gold that page😂

Sick of seeing posts about Baka and Bonser on that page the poll someone put up was fairly interesting for a change lol.

1 Like

Ignore the troll.

Stalker? Haha it’s got about as much to do with me as it had to do with you when you commented.

Didn’t realise you weren’t allowed to respond to certain people, apologies.

Tootle pip? What a ■■■■

Yawn. Have a look at all my posts. I’m no troll. Sick of being accused of it for pointing out nonsense. If you’ve got any actual input on what I’ve said, that was completely relevant to the point that was made, I’m glad to hear it. Until then it’s pretty clear who the trolls are.

I think we sold him for £650,000 so on that basis we get £35K…anyway lets hope Dean can find us a CH by the 31st.Despite or good start we are still short in some areas. Ideally I would like to see 2 CH’s signed…perhaps a free agent experienced player and another youngster on loan.

Macauley from West Brom. Desperate to play, lives locally and fits in with the new Walsall “know how to handle themselves identity” which I love.