Tranmere Rovers (A) 27th July, 3pm

I think dc is still unsure about who gets no 1 spot I reckon they will both get 45 mins

Odd looking team to me…packed with defenders. It will be interesting to see the formation. Ferrier also starts…looks like he is staying after all.

No Adebayo seems surprising.

2 Likes

Joe Masi says he’s joining in the warm up but not on teamsheet

Kieron’s mom will be pleased he’s starting.

Kory Roberts also in the warm up.

Plenty of defenders today probably looking for a clean sheet help boost morale after letting 5 in the other day

Did you go to the Fox in homage to Jeremy Corbyn? His childhood home is right opposite.

1 Like

Talking of lots of defenders …

Does anyone recall the game at Franchise under Merson where at one point we had at least 5 CBs on the pitch!!?

No lol i don’t particularly like him, but i didn’t know that? i did know that he spent some of his childhood in Shropshire though, it is a very affluent area, so i don’t know where he got his communist idealism from.

He’s been sold for an undisclosed fee…:grin:

1 Like

Well next time you go, the large manor behind the high hedge to the left of the other houses opposite is where he used to live. He went to the local grammar school and started work as a reporter on what is now the free paper in Newport.

If you like the Fox, have you been to any of the other Brunning & Price pubs in the area?

1 Like

You’ve mentioned Morris and Cook, but what about the previous player link between us and the plastic Scousers? Eddie “Mr Sunshine” Sonko.

Hopefully we ll get clarification of formation, looks like

Roberts
Clarke Sadler CM
Facey Liddle Kins Bates Pring
Gordon Ferr

:radio: @TRFCRadio are now live with FREE commentary on Mixlr for today’s game with @WFCOfficial !

👉mixlr.com/tranmere-rover…

#TRFC #SWA

No i didn’t know it was one of a pub chain to be honest, but we do love the area and we love posh pubs, anywhere that charges nearly £18 for fish and chips has got to be posh :smile:,

2 Likes

Not too bad a start so far - and Ferrier is looking interested now that the ball is going somewhere near him.

It says Off Air!

Strange, working fine for me on iPhone.

https://twitter.com/TRFCRadio

3 Likes