Tranmere Rovers (A) 27th July, 3pm

Half time. We’ve done ok. Liddle adds a bit of nouse at the back which is good. Kinsella playing well and Ferrier continuing his run in with Tranmere fans from 12 months ago.

They had one big chance which Roberts saved well and we had the Gordon chance which may have been mentioned

Best bit was when we had a break so that they could bring on two big Swiss rolls on sticks to mop up some standing water.

It’s very wet. Still raining. Ref tested the pitch in the corners so second half could be curtailed.

All those shiny new midfielders and we don’t bother using them :man_facepalming: Are pitch conditions forcing this style of play though?

Flash is very raw indeed, would liked to have seen more of Candlin this pre-season, obviously not impressing DC.

Ah, thanks took too long to type my question!

Commentators saying about the flooding pitch asking for bigger spongers … can anyone give Bonsers mobile number to them …:wink:

8 Likes

BTW Adebayo is taking part in the subs’ half time warm up. I notice we only named 7 on the sheet Masi tweeted but Rovers 8, so maybe he was an unintentional omission?

You mean undisclosed …

1 Like

It should also be mentioned that in the few times Roberts was called upon in that half he did his job well.

2 Likes

Sinclair on for Kinsella.

12/5 for the win

1 Like

Sad to hear them referring to the last time these two teams met , Walsall were the team with the quality , but now they say it’s the other way round :anguished:

2 Likes

2,000,000 / 200,000 we lose

1 Like

Should’ve had a pen at start of second half. Big push on Gordon

Did they check with VAR

Oh, just noticed Scarr for Clarke too.

And now everyone else off the bench too. Looks like gone to 451.

Guthrie, McDonald, Norman, Hardy and Holden all come on to replace Ferrier, Bates, Facey, Liddle and Pring

I’m gonna have a right mare next week trying to figure out who’s who. :thinking:

1 Like

names on the back next week lol

Is that commentator Danny La Rue , or Stewie Griffin

1 Like