Transfer Deadline Day

So its the new deadline day for english football. Shuts at 5pm for transfers. We have till the 31st to sign loan or unattached though. Can anyone see us signing another player today? I cant see us spending another transfer fee if im honest

Josh Gordon set to sign from Leicester. Ex Stafford Rangers, Leicester signed him hoping he’d be the next Vardy but didn’t materialise

Not to sure how he fits in with us tbh, never played a league game.

Came through at Stoke so has had a good footballing education. By the same token, Cook and Ferrier had never played a league game before signing for us. A more than adequate replacement for Bakayoko

Cook and Ferrier were banging then in at National League level there’s a difference.

We almost signed Josh Gordon in January’s transfer window.

Yes, the difference being two are experienced and prolific non-league players, the other is a young, talented ex-academy product

On the bench.

Also can play wing I believe so good squad player, something different off the bench, has pace and will push first team starters to keep there place, looks like a sound move to me.

5 Likes

Would still like a rohan ince type signing something to get optimistic about

Also would like to see 3 players come In today
Cb
Mc
St

2 signings shortly…supposedly

4 Likes

You seem to know more than most on here. I await with interest

Your normally right!

Fingers crossed. More positive on one than the other

Ant Gerrard released by Oldham and snapped up by Carlisle, stemming ridiculous calls for us to sign him…

Too fat these days

2 Likes

Absolute cart horse. Watching him mark Baka out of the game at Boundary Park was horribly depressing.

1 Like

Now hearing one may be a former player…

I really do hope it’s not Manny Smith - think we should be aiming for better personally.