Two full backs not good enough

MetFan

That neuro doctorate has gone to his head… :smiley:

Some might call that a troll…

I’m baaaaaack

It was a tumultuous time on the board, if I remember correctly

Nah just he’s just playing others at their own game tbf

Nah he’s not. I respond to anything in the same manner it was aimed at me but at least I back up what I say.

He’s just trolling and then accusing others of that.

It’s why it’s so boring when people still accuse me of it. I’m bored of proving people wrong.

Get over it pal I think you’ve proved your not, you just slightly angry and patronising but hey we all have our faults :+1:t2:

Neuromantic messaged me on Facebook. He explained a few things which can’t be mentioned on here so I almost understand his position. He was definitely trolling though so just take it all with a pinch of salt :joy: I’m definitely not rising to it like I was. Grow up neuromantic :wink:

Hes a decent troll tbf

The subtle ones are usually best

At one point, on one of the older versions of this website he accounted for approx. 45% of all active users :joy:

The good old days!

Metfanwy

Superb tonight.

Devlin and leahy have beenExcellent against Sunderland and Coventry might keep people off there backs for a week (if they are lucky)

I hate to say I told you so…

You right, they are tat

Way more going on than the two full backs, way more.

No no, let’s completely ignore recent games where they have pretty much pulled us through on their own and all the other areas of this team that are not performing.

We just blame them for everything.