Tyreik Wright

You wait until you get to my age …they could be my great grand kids :grinning:

If all he’s got is some pacee and the ability to trap a football without taking 3 touches means he will be useful to us.

Really pleased he’s a winger

My son had that feeling when Alfie Devine came on for Spurs at the Weekend. Devine’s 4 months younger!

Brillant signing welcome to Walsall Tyreik I have seen him play for the under 23s and he looks a quality player :+1:

3 Likes

DC needs to play Sam Perry he’s a cracking player he would be perfect to slot in the 10 position imo

2 Likes

I’d have liked a player with a bit of experience, but when you’ve got your begging bowl out you can’t be picky nice to have a right winger on board, but I don’t expect the young lad to have much of an impact, hopefully I’m wrong.

Welcome on board young man, now lets see if Darrell plays him as often as the lad from Brum!

I remember the good old days , when you’d sign a player on the Friday and start them on the Saturday.

Throw him in :blush:

1 Like

All the best to the lad, hopefully we have another player that will take them on, cut inside and deliver a decent ball in the box.

Where Darrell’s pet, Lavery, can slice it into the stand as regularly as we miss pelanties!

If he is any good then it could prove to be a better fit than Scrimshaw. Playing a right winger on the right wing will make a pleasant change.

:joy: true

I agree. That conventional 442 needs a middle two in midfield who can do a bit of everything - tackle, pass, cover miles of ground and generally break it up and make it up. Otherwise it is like a box with no content. We have midfielders who can sometimes be one or two of those things but not all of those things.

So given that we have been given Wright for free I’d love to see a bit more business that might involve a modest sum on wages to fill that box alongside Kinsella or Bates. Preferably somebody in the mould of the box to box types like Evans, Cain or Mantom rather than the Chambers style sitter.

Surely its time to give Sam Perry a shot? At least from the bench.

1 Like

It’s a welcome addition it’s a position that needed addressing if he’s as talented as people say he’ll be fine,my attention now lies with what players we can get to sign another contract Adebayo Gordon and alike not looking good with Adebayo being monitored by Hearts shows there’s interest out there for him it’s going to be difficult to sell them a proposition that to me doesn’t look the best at this moment in time.

Good signing potentially… might even give Nolan the kick up the backside he obviously needs.

2 Likes

I just want to know how you pronounce his first name :grin:

Ty…

3 Likes

FTFY…

2 Likes