Tyreik Wright

I will, another £700 odd quid going to support the team I love.

4 Likes

Good on ya Saddla :+1:

I’m sorry but I personally don’t agree with your well meant generalisations.

My season ticket money remains within the club to keep it running as you say, however I consider still being financially active (if necessary) in the transfer market as being part of running the club.

Furthermore, I may or may not be classed as a “hardcore” fan for leaving my season ticket money within the club, but I won’t renew whatever the circumstances.

Weren’t there conditions attached to the bung from the league regarding spending on transfers?

Good post. I think bags 10 has a point to ‘some extent’ but its a sweeping generalisation to think hardcore fans will renew their season tickets. Its an absolute disgrace the way the club is being run and the existing regime has done nothing for the club in my opinion.

I agree with all those points.

He does but I can tell you some aren’t doing it again not me but fans I know personally and have done for many years have had enough.

This was taken from the express and star almost a year ago saying the club were aiming to sell 5000 season tickets can’t see us selling 1000 for next season with this bunch on the pitch.

3 Likes

Yes I believe there are, but notwithstanding that the club has stated transfer funds are available.

Quote lifted from last WPM meeting:

“SG reiterated that there isn’t a huge sum of funds available to go out and strengthen so if there was an opportunity to strengthen through free loans, we would look to explore this in the first instance.”

I’m not sure everyone will. A lot probably depends on what the new normal looks like come early bird season. I can’t see there being a stampede to buy season tickets unless fans are guaranteed attendance and/ or there are no restrictions in place.

3 Likes

And also if there is also a football club there to go and watch, and whether or not lower division professional football is still in existance. Unless restrictions become absolutely a thing of the past and fans are allowed back in it will be game over long before next season in my opinion. Clearly its only been sustainable in the last few months due to hand-outs and fans help. The reality is that can’t go on much longer.

1 Like

Are sure it is only 12 months

1 Like

Everton and Celtic are tracking the progress of 19-year-old Aston Villa and Republic of Ireland Under-19 winger Tyreik Wright, who is out of contract at the end of the season. (Mail)

Better get stocked up on scratchings then.

Wow, someone in a Walsall squad being eyed up by top flight (well almost) clubs.
They might see him playing, eventually, when DC has run out of ‘other’ options, fatboy Nolan, Clarke, White, a groundsman, the tealady, even Osedabe!
The guy really is a dead man walking. If LP fails to clear out this loser in the summer, a huge mass of regulars will drop out of love with the club.

Is there any news on his injury, by the way? It did not look too good when he went off.

He has being playing him in the last two .Thats a very quick turnaround by Clarks standards. Bedding in and gelling time.

Was looking good until injured. Shame were going to fatten him up on mens football and bunch of greedy ■■■■■ will hoover him up

Well they can all sod off we are going to offer him some jelly babies and a four pack of boost bars beat that!

1 Like

When we get these loanees you can tell pretty early on whose got some class about them. He is one, everyone loves a player who can run with the ball.

I hope he can stay fit.

6 Likes