Tyrese Shade aint coming back

Signs for Swindon

I can’t believe I’m disappointed considering the first half of his season. Probably wouldn’t have got much game time this season with Gordon in fairness.

Is it only me who thought he weren’t all that?

3 Likes

He was ok didnt beat his man enough though for a winger.

Honestly not bothered, suprised he got such a decent move in all fairness

1 Like

no i’m with you he was awful first half the season ,bang average most of the second half and towards the end poor again.

I dont even think we offered him a contract tbh he would of signed i reckon if we had. The first half of the season he was terrible and many calling for him to be sent back to Leicester

1 Like

He did ok later in the season but I doubt he would be good enough to play wing back for a whole season .

Can’t say I’m fussed really, rarely had an end product, his crossing was abysmal! Agree he improved in the 2nd half of the season but he had set the bar fairly low in the first half.

Best of luck to him, be interesting to see how he fits in with a different style and pace of football at Swindon, if they carry on in the same vein as last year.

1 Like

You just know if he’d signed for us the tone from certain posters in here would be WAY different :joy:

2 Likes

He was improving. Could end up a half decent player.

2 Likes

Offered very little for me. No end product

It never fails to amaze me when these players are sent out on loan from prem clubs to the lower leagues, and after they have played a season they see them as surplus to requirements.
Some of them have been with their parent clubs since they were kids, why in the hell could they not see they were not good enough in that time?

He wasn’t the worse player I’ve ever seen in a Walsall shirt and didn’t do much wrong whilst here.All the best to him going forward.

2 Likes

Not too bothered either way to be honest , if he’d signed for us it would of been ok , now he’s gone :man_shrugging: wtf …

1 Like

Definitely plenty of upside potential, had plenty of the raw attributes required and you could see a big improvement as the season went on, if he continues that upwards trajectory he will be a player.

3 Likes

Much better player when Flynn played him as a full back, a little disappointed we didn’t try and resign him but lets see if Gordon is any better.

1 Like

Went from shite to bang average. Could not care less.

Can’t say I’m bothered. He didn’t fit into the formation, best of luck elsewhere.

1 Like