Ultimate QuaranTeam

At the moment, I imagine not many :wink:

1 Like

We were away, at the Stadio Olimpico. Looked to be a good turnout of virtual Saddlers!

I enjoyed watching that :smile: glad to see the massive saddler contingent :smile:

I hate the sun and the like.

I think this is great fun mind, especially in these weird times. I see the paper and “ dream team “themselves have distanced themselves from it a bit I think. Rightly so.

Anyway, that lad who was playing for Roma was utter pish don’t get too confident :joy:

3 Likes

I watched this, little bit of fun during this really rubbish time and glad we’re in the next round. It’s something to watch.

1 Like

The saddest thing i have ever done was put a bet on Peterborough V Exeter tonight and lost :rofl:

3 Likes

Enjoyed watching that.
Could this be the way to sort out the rest of the this season?

Ahh , them wonderfull Liverpool scallies,
strange how all the trouble seems to follow em round.

But the 2nd round is tonight isn’t is? Against middlesboro… is it streamed?

7pm tonight on

Their guy is really good. Not that I understand these things but apparently he’s in the top 20 world rankings!
https://www.youtube.com/DannyTaylorDT

1 Like

When’s the game?

Useful breakdown of the action so far

Ad has set up a twitch account… I guess he will stream it and like @saddla has said i think the Boro lad is too on his twitch!!

Twitch

I did too. Peterborough at 10/1. They were winning 2.0 at half term but they manage to only draw…aahhhh

1 Like

87 wins from 120 wins this month so far.

I’m on 80, so I’m not that far off him :rofl:

But when’s the game?

7:00pm tonight

I am watching Cheltenham ATM on Twitch

I think we are on at 7, hopefully on this channel too, but following adebayo__11 and DannyTaylor, hope they stream it.

Otherwise it is on BET365, but I don’t do bets. :frowning:

Ady said will be on here at 7: Twitch

Lost 5-4 in the last minute! Fix.

1 Like