Uncle Jeff getting some stick online again

walsall fans page again:joy::joy:

Don’t get me ■■■■■■■ started …

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bonsa. Oot. We. Goon. Wemblee.

2 Likes

It feels really grubby to be honest. People have died and folk are using it to mount another on-line Bonser pile-on.

A Walsall scarf was placed really early on Sunday so we are represented. It is lovely that somebody else wants to pay their own respect and in their mind doing it on behalf of the rest of us is lovely too. But asking Jeff to cough up the symbol of that respect and remembrance is a bit odd. His slight reticence (he didn’t say no he just referred the person to Mole) quite understandable and no cause for the stuff on Facebook.

2 Likes

we all know what he is but that does seem a bit out of place in the circumstances.

Am i missing something here as i have not got a clue what this thread is about. :roll_eyes:

Ever stumbled across the ‘have your say’ Walsall Facebook page? It’s mostly where the hair-trigger Ritalin-deprived fans hang out.

Ever stumbled across the ‘have your say’ Walsall Facebook page? It’s mostly where the hair-trigger Ritalin-deprived fans hang out.

Ah! so that’s where they hang out…I’ve been looking everywhere for…forgot what I was going to say now…:woozy_face:

No Exile I haven’t.
I joined Faceache a few years ago and lasted 2 days and have not bothered since.
When I saw people posting pictures of their dinner that was enough for me.

3 Likes

I cooked some fish fingers earlier today and when I got around to eating them, they were burnt.

Burnt.

Bonser was clearly to blame. When I popped around to the club shop to ask for replacement fish fingers, they had the gall to say, and I quote ‘we don’t sell them here’. And they looked at me in a strange manner. I’ve been going to matches home and away for over 30 years etc … :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

gizza scarf

1 Like

Never underestimate the power of . . . . SCRANGO ! !

:laughing::laughing::laughing: