UTS Grand National Sweepstake 2023 Charity fundraiser

Will get the draw automated this evening and post the link on here

1 Like

Results in here - you can view them as a draw one by one, or you can skip to see the full draw.

Thank you everyone and Good Luck.

1 Like

Well, glad I made a donation! :joy:

As someone who has no idea about horses horse racing or what a furlough even is I’m just happy with my horses name! Reminds me of spaceballs the movie

Happy with that draw. Will we be on the tele? Should generate some income for the next transfer window. any way.

Is a furlough when the government pay your horse not to run and isolate in the stable?

3 Likes

Well done Cully :clap:.

Poor bloke deserves it after his spending spree in Stafford today :wink:

Congratulations to @Cully who has won the 2023 Grand National.

If you can confirm for the final time your intentions and I’ll sort it all out.

Thank you to everyone who entered, couldn’t do any of this fundraising stuff without your support x

6 Likes

Hi Rob, I’ll spare everyone the pain of my acceptance speech and would like to donate the entire amount to Acorns, a charity that I know, and very many on UTS, hold so close to their hearts. You Rob, have over many years done so much to raise funds for the three hospices they run caring for children who have been diagnosed with life limiting or life threatening conditions. As a parent I simply cannot imagine how I would cope, but for some, when the unimaginable happens, Acorns Children’s Hospice steps in, helping families cope at every stage of their child’s life and beyond, wherever and whenever they need it.
Check out the website, (like I did to help me write this post) and discover how the money will help provide palliative care to those that need them.
Thanks for organising this event Rob and for making me realise how fortunate some of us are.

19 Likes

5 Likes