UTS Post Game Drink - Mon 8th May - 3pm @ BCA

Have we got to fight for. the town Blazing ?

2 Likes

It’s a date mate :grin:

1 Like

Follow the lads’ fight for the town !

I’ve not had a pint since Stockport away in January. Be nice to put this season to bed in the right way. Few beers with good people who support OUR club.

Walsall F.C

5 Likes

Are we still having a drink in the railway after the game ?

Yes mate railway will still be open with a disco on

I’ll be back in there later. On the evening

Count me in!

Looks like trains are running back to the 'nock that night an all…or the first one the next day is at 5.47am!!!

4 Likes

Remember we have the upstairs reserved for us in the BCA this coming Monday. Hope to meet as many of you there as possible.

I will be looking mainly tired as I’m walking to the game from Hednesford as a bit of training for the Acorns fundraising walk in exactly one month’s time!

9 Likes

Tim Wilkes (exile)

Tim I have had the attatched. Sent To issa out the blue

Can you explain. The undertone. To your comment

Are you. Implying. Issa is a racist organisation
If so please. Give supporting evidence

We don’t understand your constant need to knock an. organisation that does so much in the local community and works closely with many other multi cultural groups

You really are a bitter. Person Tim

As myself, and. Other ISA committee members. Will be in attendance at the get together, Rob has arranged. , we can’t wait to hear firsthand your attempts to walk away ftom your. Ill guided attempt. To discredit a group that does so much
For those less fortunate than ourselves

See you Monday. Tim.

Your own bile is about to. come back snd poison you pal

Maybe the position you hold on here ( U t s ) should come under severe scrutiny. As it appears it is, in fact you who is the racist antagoniser

It’s easy to stir the shitpot ftom the other side of the world but this weekend let’s see if you have the integrity to. Come. and handle the spoon first hand. Seeing as you are in town

8 Likes

Sounds like it may be more interesting than the match

5 Likes

It. Certainly will mate

People. Can think What they like about me. And I’ll respect their opinion As they’re entitled to it. And. it’s like. water of a ducks back To me

But I’ll defend those involved with Issa to the bitter end as they work tirelessly to Try to benefit the fanbase i of. wfc. And those in the community. Less fortunate than most others

They don’t deserve. The sort of. Stuff. I’ve shared on here For all to see

Especially. When they are the ramblings of a bitter old (modded) Hell bent on causing trouble. And dragging others into j his futile crusade.

1 Like

As long as it’s all discussed in a reasonable way.

2 Likes

ISSA is the name of the organisation.

Behind that are real people giving up their spare time to make a difference and they do. I’d vouch for every single one of the committee. A wonderful group of people that take pride in what they do, full of integrity.

Definitely do not deserve insults like that trying to slur their characters.

10 Likes

Looking forward to it.

Don’t know what’s going on with the trains - @Belgiansaddler - any ideas?

Looking forward to seeing some of you for whom it’s been too long and putting some faces to names.

Hopefully see as many of you as possible there on Monday. I’ll be setting off at 7am to walk to the ground as a training walk for the big one in June!

7 Likes

See you Monday rob. Really looking forward to it

2 Likes

Olly, my apologies for this. It was inexcusable. I’ve written a very long piece in the mental health thread which gives you an explanation for my actions, but that’s not an excuse for me being a complete arsehole, and I need to publicly say that to you. Sorry.

20 Likes

Well done @Exile . Hopefully @Dhforever accepts the apology on behalf of himself and ISSA and you can shake hands on Monday.

Your post on the other thread is deep, wide, honest and authentic. I get (I really do!) how tough that would have been to write on an open forum.

Stepping back from modding for a bit is a good call, but hopefully something you can step back into when you and @simon feel it appropriate and you feel ready.

I understand how conflicted you might feel about coming on Monday and at least a bit of that will be whether @Dhforever accepts your apology. His call.

Either way, well done, take great care and give yourself a break in every sense of the word.

13 Likes

I can’t speak on behalf of everyone else involved with ISSA but from me personally, thanks for the apology.

We all make mistakes regardless of anything else going on. If you think you are the first to write something publicly you shouldn’t have, well I know I have many times and the fact In my mind I know I have done wrong is enough punishment.

I will write a little on your post in the mental health thread.

5 Likes

No idea about the context but fair play to you @Exile for admitting a mistake in a very public forum. Like @Blazing_Saddler said, you’re not the first to make an irrational post on social media and won’t be the last. Knowing him a bit I’m sure @Dhforever will accept your apology.

3 Likes

I know. He only needed to pretend his account had got hacked. :joy:

2 Likes