Vacancy

I’d be good at getting the kit clean as I have enough practise at home with these things.

1 Like

Sorry, but I don’t think you are a ‘veteran’ so wouldn’t fit in down at the Bescot.

1 Like

Snap

Does it require some older idiot to pick the kit up, take it home and wash/dry and iron it ready for the next game for nothing?

I’m in :smile:

1 Like

Yes that why Tom lasted so long! :joy:

1 Like

Fixed that for ya :smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I would definitely be classed as a veteran.
I’ve got previous kit washing experience as I used to wash the kit of wolves schools. I’ve also put a few kit bibs in the school washing machine. I wonder how many bags of scratching you get.

I will admit, when it comes to putting the bloody washer on, i HAVE to rely on San, it is like trying to launch a spaceship :joy:
BUT i do take it out and hang it on the line(admittedly wrongly) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But it is still dry when she gets home :grin:

1 Like

There is a definite way to hang the washing on the line, I often complain how my clothes are pegged out.

1 Like

I usually hang it out, then she comes along and rehangs it :joy:

2 Likes

“Put it away, please” … :wink:

1 Like

Having to make the bed is my nightmare, no matter what or how I do it, it’s just never quite right.
And Cats I’m sure you are deffo not a veteran… Myself, Andy Williams & Clarke are ‘real’ veterans.

2 Likes

There was a time, when I was working, that I didn’t actually know which one was the washer and which one was the dryer. Just two things behind doors that did magic.

3 Likes

That’s gratitude for ya

The wife has shown me the magic workings of the Washing machine but it just goes straight over my head just like ‘The Theory of Management’ subject in my finals!

Ahhh well to get round that, we have 2 washer dryers :joy: and you are thinking, why have 2? and that would be that when i bought them, they were off the back of a lorry and it seemed rude not to :joy:

Must be over 65!!

This signing could be the grime changer we have been waiting for! :woozy_face: I’ll get my coat!!

4 Likes

I don’t like the shoulders pegged.

3 Likes

Half the team will be pegging out at this rate!

2 Likes