They had to cut out 5 minutes of the interview when he listed the other 90 clubs he had hoped to join first
Any chance of sighing a different type of player, few midfielders and strikers would do.
Vincent Harper: Walsall sign Exeter wing-back after Jamille Matt signs new one-year deal - BBC Sport
Probably saving them all to start announcing them in the days leading up to the fans forum. ![]()
When is the fans forum?
9th July. I implore as many people as possible to go.
Literally nothing is getting me excited for this season. Seeing the fixtures; seeing TA in another teams shirt and seeing us resign Matt and Uncs and people ive never heard of fills me with apathy. That front line of Matt; DJT; Levi and Flash makes me wana chuck my ST in the bog!
Good luck tho Vinnie!
![]()
I’d never heard of Nathan Lowe last close season
And all those long haul holidays did Gordon and us the world of good didn’t they!! ![]()
![]()
Clutch the straws brother
Quote my Exeter mate - " I really liked him - pacey left winger, decent cross - defending lets him down but has raw talent - you got a good one!"
I’m starting to look forward to August 2nd now. A bit like last season, we seem to be signing some potentially decent players.
Sounds like a fabulous addition, equally capable attacking and defending, the complete wing back. A nice guy to boot which fits in with our no dickheads policy.
“I’m energetic, I like to defend and I like to attack. I’m nice and dynamic and I like to have fun on the pitch.
“I want to do the best I can and help the team win games.”
NB: First and only signing of the summer to be ‘buzzing’.
Not sure what you would expect a new signing to say. maybe something like:
“I’m lethargic, can’t be arsed with defence or attack, I’m horrible and passive and love being miserable when I play. I want to do as little as possible and don’t give a toss whether we win or lose”
I really hope Vincent lives up to his words but will wait to see how he does when he is on the pitch. Only then will I judge whether he is a “fabulous addition” or not!
Starry starry , he might.
They might not say it, but we’ve had a few over the years that fit that description. ![]()
We certainly have but I’d say, for all the problems, no one obvious in the Trivela era. There was never a shortage of effort.
Welcome aboard Vincent.
