Volunteers required in Wednesbury on Friday 20th August 2021

Urgent appeal for volunteers for tomorrow.

ISSA FC are in the process of building a 48 seat covered stand at their Railway Club, Pleck base.

We need checker plate for the tiered rows and have been gifted an used fire escape which has checker plate steps. This is currently lying on my yard in Wednesbury. It needs the steps removing from the side frames, either by unbolting or by grinding off the bolts. The individual steps can then be transported to Pleck.

The landlord of the yard needs all scrap off the yard tomorrow, so we need a volunteer working party tomorrow morning at I C Shipping Ltd, 145 Potters Lane, Wednesbury, WS10 0AT with own socket sets or angle grinders to do the job from 6.00am onwards.

Whilst voluntary, hot & cold drinks and café breakfasts will be provided free.

Please PM me or call me on 07970 423612 if you can assist and have own tools/equipment.

Cheers, Asps

2 Likes

Thanks for all your help. On this asps. And to the lads who volunteered and got it down to us at the ground today.

As you saw today. The main construction of the stand is now complete. , it’s going to be a cracking facility. And your input. Is greatly appreciated by all involved with Issa.

1 Like