Walsall Fan appreciation post

Seriously our fans are amazing, what a great showing again today :clap:t2:

12 Likes

The club don’t deserve our support.

6 Likes

The best … The club had a real chance to build on the back of bonser going. But are failing miserably.

2 Likes

Amazing might be pushing it, definitely loyal though

2 Likes

Amazing mate, explain why not?

I think amazing is the right word for fans who travel home and away and give their support to the team.

It would be so easy to go and support man City, or Chelsea or Liverpool or man utd. Supporting a team like walsall is never an easy option. But it’s a passion.

I salute the supporters of walsall and all similar lower level clubs, who have to put up with so much dross just for those few moments of golden sunshine.

2 Likes

What other club, at our level, with our average home attendance, would consistently get so many fans going away? Not far off 1000 there today after last week’s debacle and the sh*tshow that has been this season overall - I think both loyal and amazing are two appropriate adjectives. If we’d only had half that there today, I wouldn’t have been surprised. How many more would have gone if we had been on some sort of form, playing decent football and in the top 6? 1200-1300 maybe?

2 Likes

Just imagine the support if there was actually something TO support

4 Likes

Most of them

Did you go today?

So only the fans who travelled 45 mins down the road are amazing?

1 Like

You said that not me :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Really? Which clubs have around 4000 home fans, tops, but do, on occasion, take nearly a quarter of that to away games? Add in the factor of form, longstanding issues and negativity at the club, etc etc then which teams would do it in league 2?
Which teams have brought 900 fans to the bescot in the last season and a half?

1 Like

Mansfield brought over a thousand to our place they were lower in the league does that make them more amazing.

Yeah, but it was their ‘cup final’!!:joy::joy:

1 Like

No but they have a squad to be proud of we don’t, that’s kind of my point ffs :joy::joy:

It is amazing ,its 20-25% of our home support, and add to that we are shit.

1 Like

112 Barrow fans did the 670 mile round trip to Colchester and were rewarded with a 2 nil win.

1 Like

They were awful beginning of the season we beat them that’s how bad they were lol. I’m not slating our fans just find it abit far fetched to call any fan of any club amazing for going to watch a football match in there spare time because that’s there hobby.

2 Likes

Our fans are incredible.
The fans deserve to boo and they go home miserable game after game yet still spend money and their most valuable resource ‘time’ on our pathetic football club.
The fans are everything the club at the moment arent