UpTheSaddlers Forum

Walsall FC - My View - The Response to the letter

So, I’ve received a letter back…

Go on go on go on!

Can’t wait for this.

All I can see is……… X Image

Ignore that,I can see it now…:blush::blush::blush:

So basically - just a description of what you have said to them with no real roadmap for change.

I’m not shocked - club are a shambles.

Utter ■■■■■. The ticket prices section says it all. I cannot wait for the protests to begin, they won’t know what’s hit them. This letter demonstrates the complete and utter contempt we are viewed in by the club

“I’m not sure what more we can do”
“ we are the only club in the country to offer free football to u18s” YES AND ITS CLEARLY NOT WORKING AND THE FACT NO OTHER CLUB DOES THIS DEMONSTRATES ITS INEFFECTIVENESS - YOU ARENT INNOVATING.

Disappointed but not surprised.

The quote ‘I am not sure how we can make this any simpler’ with regards to the ticket pricing structure sums it all up.

What a load of old ■■■■. Get these parasites (yes, I mean Gamble and Mole too) out the club. They are ridiculously out of touch and deluded.

We are going nowhere with these at the club.

Comes across as a dismissal. Particularly about half way through when all formality drops from the letter and a clear “For ■■■■■ sake” attitude is adopted.

Upon reading it again - it comes across so clearly that they consider us to be serfs, peasants and helots. They have no respect for any alternative view - this focus meeting should be interesting.

Maybe a way to kick off the protests ?

I could probably have written 80% of that.

Not at all a waste of time though, as the next stage of action will be in response to that.

Well done again, Rob.

And the ticket prices bit. We add on 50p rather than a pound every year? It’s already too high to begin with you utter ■■■■■■■ clown!

And Category A games. There are no category A games in this ■■■■■■■ division. What a ■■■■.

Terrible reply. Gamble out.

What needs to happen is a series of detailed replies to each of the points made in that letter.

Make them known either in another open reply - and again at the focus meeting.

Definitely not a waste of time. This confirms why we need to take action. I echo the sentiments, well done @RobHarv3y

I’m 63 yrs old,so there are not many things in life that are a surprise to me anymore, BUT, I am genuinely shocked on hearing that the catering manager has to be told to spend 2 weeks in the catering outlets to find out what is going wrong…:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

What a load of ■■■■ about the request for a rent free period and what the club need to do to get it

If Bonser really wanted to grant us this, surely he could, but clearly he doesn’t by having measures there that the club will not be able to reach