Walsall Football Club - So Many Issues

Excellent news mate wish him all the best and if he sees me to pull me a sneaky one on the house I’ll be the one in the Walsall top :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Even though it shouldn’t come to this, you’d think that they’d let people who usually go in the Stadium Suite after the game, into the Bonsor Suite as a one off.

Opening up a bar in a stand which is a downgrade, with I’m guessing no big screens to watch the match (if there’s one on) and them needing even more staff to accommodate the side stand is unnessecary.

Poor yet again from the club.

1 Like

Club again not putting the lifeblood of the club first.

Noticing a few people on social media saying a function will bring ‘much needed money’ into the club, I’m sure it will, but we continue to piss off and mess around the repeat custom (fans). Have all the functions you want, but without that guaranteed repeat custom week in week out you wouldn’t have the function rooms, your nice jobs or your nice salaries, start putting us first.

4 Likes

Club can’t win. The evening function will bring in far more revenue than a few pints after the match.

4 Likes

Stop complaining about everything and just get behind this decision!

1 Like

Has anyone emailed the SLO yet?

1 Like

Loads did after FGR, coincidentally those issues are now being sorted and improvements are being made!

3 Likes

I can guarantee you they won’t cancelling functions.

2 Likes

Yeah he said he’d “pass them on” …

Interesting that we are giving the SLO the credit for the changes post Forrest Green now. I thought he’d been in position since 2019 with much the same issues still occurring but fair enough.

I’ve had to contact Graham once, which was after the FGR game.

I detailed my issues and concerns, one of which was my ST chair being broken. He kept me informed and passed on my query to the Stadium Manager who contacted me to say he’s fixed my seat.

Appreciate the other issues aren’t as straightforward as fixing a seat, but I can’t grumble with how it was dealt with and the part Graham played raising it with the right people at the club.

2 Likes

That’s nothing remember when they moved the whole of the upper tier to the lower because there was a wedding on the same day :joy:

2 Likes

Bloke behind me just said they’ve completely ran out of food already. Surely not.

3 Likes

Haven’t they put on the special Stag pie for the visitors today?

:man_facepalming:

Fuvkin Nail Heads.

Hows the bar service been not spoke to my lad since he left this morning?

Did he have his crash helmet with him?

Ye but he WAS sitting there with 10 pies 8 burgers and 20 sausage rolls :joy:

1 Like

Is he a Belarusian wrestler

1 Like