Walsall in talks with Otis Khan over new deal

1 Like

Good get it sorted,Jamie is relentless after all.Looks like a player that could thrive under Matt so 18 months of his life with our history of bringing players back from the brink wouldn’t hurt the lads career surely.

Great news, hopefully he signs.

I feel the criticism he received after the interview he made with the Tranmere podcast was harsh because no one knows when the interview was actually filmed.

That’s excellent news,can’t understand why he was used so sparingly when he first arrived.

1 Like

As there was Christmas lights in the background it was a bit of a give away.

1 Like

No pre season, needed to get match fit and up to speed.

Well managed by Taylor, could easily have blew a hammy.

1 Like

So, going on how long some people seem to have their decorations up, sometime between March and late December??? :thinking: :grin:

If your stupid maybe :wink:

If we sign him. If not we got him fit for no reason.

Also, I’d like to think a professional athlete keeps himself fit enough not to “blow a hammy” club or not. I understand he had to get match fit, but the blokes been in the squad for weeks, and playing full pizza cup matches. He definitely should have been used more in the league than he has.

Serious question @el_nombre are you ever happy .

1 Like

Yes. I’ve also been right about most things at the club for the last 4 years :+1:

I hope he signs, it would be great and make me very happy. Doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have been used more before his deal runs out.

1 Like

You’re, perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I usually rely on the iPhone to bail me out with the spelling, I’ll be having words.

1 Like

18 months sounds about right. Hopefully it’s confirmed soon.

Seems our most technical player bar Holden. Defo a good addition to the team and fits Taylor’s style of play more than the workhorse low ability players

1 Like

I hope the DOF doesn’t choose to meet him for talks down south, because on past performance that leads to the potential signing going south.

1 Like

Full Definition of arrogant

1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one’s own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner an arrogant official. 2 : showing an offensive attitude of superiority : proceeding from or characterized by arrogance an arrogant reply.

2 Likes

You’re damn right I’m arrogant :+1:

You’re supposed to be proud of your achievements @el_nombre and not
a distorted view of your own importance. And it is distorted, bordering on the evangelical.

That’s actually quite funny , did you mean it ?