P-P vs WBA (H) - Tue 27th July, 7:30pm

Our final home pre-season friendly brings The Baggies into town.

After suffering relegation from the Premier League last season, WBA will be hoping to bounce back at the first time of asking, with new head coach Valerien Ismael the one tasked with achieving that.

Hopeful we will see slightly more attacking from Walsall than we did in the Villa game, and it would be nice to see Romaine Sawyers back on the turf once more.

Anybody here going?

2 Likes

Hoping that at least some of Earing, Bates, Holden and Maher feature to get an idea of where we are still lacking - and then use Cheltenham to finalise our expected starting XI and bench for Tranmere

If the ticket window is open then I’ll be picking up my (purchased over the phone tomorrow) Cheltenham tickets to save having them posted since they are paper not electronic download.

To avoid any confusion, isn’t this game on the Tues?

So it is!

Me and my lad will be going to this one ,should be a good test under the floodlights,

1 Like

In the previous season one friendly game was on IFollow, to test if it works. Just saying, because this season looks different. Even friendlies not on IFollow or YouTube, but behind paywall.

I’m gonna pop down for this one. I will bring wipes for the middle tier :see_no_evil:

1 Like

cant make it will albion be streaming it?

If they do, I reckon it will be paid for rather than free

1 Like

The reason they were free was because no one could buy a ticket.
There were no paying customers at all.
This time if you want to see the game buy a ticket. If it is streamed then you will have to pay too. There’s no such thing as a free lunch.

Morning all. Does anyone know what time the tickets for Albion go on sale until? I don’t know what time I’d finish work Tuesday so would get them around mid-day tomorrow. I’d get them online on my account just wondering if there’s cut off times for this?

Can’t believe West brom have sold 3,500 for this that’s good going for them .

People wanting to go and watch live football again

It is only a hop skip and a jump away too. In fact it is probably closer to where a lot of West Brom fans live than the Hawthorns.

1 Like

The f ers are everywhere. Worse than the Viilla lot round here.

Probably be 1 of 3 games they attend all season.

3 Likes

Yeah the surrounding areas of our ground has a lot of Albion ‘fans’. Yew Tree and The Delves is full of them.

Yes some unfortunately i class as friends, they’d rather go to the pub and watch a dodgy stream normally :joy:

freaks

1 Like

Great. Take their money and run. That’s another player they’ve paid for.

I assume the excuse & dingle report that ko tonight is at 6:30pm is just another example of their shoddy journalism and ko is actually 7:30pm as is stated on the club site.

2 Likes

Yeah. 7:30

1 Like