Well done to all that travel

Well considering that start we had and the up’s and down’s id say that dam good for us

big mention too bowsey who makes a lot of those number up each week with his coachs
“boring” away games with a hardcore 250-300.

Cant beat a good away day bumping into Saddlers in pubs and on trains hundreds of miles from home

Small in numbers, Mighty in strengh…

1 Like

I made a few away games this season and had already paid for Macclesfield and coach before this all kicked off .

Going away made me realise how much I’d missed the away followings and the increase in atmosphere .

Once the season is either carried on or if we have to wait for the new one to start I will be making sure I will be attending more away games , and I hope when everyone gets back to normal they will turn out in even more numbers home and away cause God knows I’m missing the games and the atmospheres.

2 Likes

There’s nothing like traveling back home after an away win, it makes the journey so much better…and shorter!

1 Like

Wayne has played an integral role in reigniting our followings, because they had dropped off considerably up until this season. There was an obvious spike in 15/16 but numbers were generally dwindling for many years. There used to be Randle and club coaches going to every away game, at times it had gone down to only one Randle coach going.

Some of our followings this year have been incredible considering.

2 Likes

Its the whole feeling i think…Getting up know your gonig miles away too see the lads… the beers on train/coach…the banter…the game…the trip home with a win…its such a better all round day in my eyes. Northampton first game showed what a great away day is, Northampton town was full of our lot all day and evening, safe safe mate!

1 Like

The journey back from Slough seemed to take about 3 and a half weeks. :laughing:

1 Like

ISSA have also started running travel, with either a minibus, a coach, or both, heading to every away game.

2 Likes