Welsh_Saddler

Only just seen this, shocked.

All my thoughts are with you and your family, make sure you look after one another at this time, and my sincerest condolences to you all.

Stay strong x

1 Like

Deepest sympathies Welsh.

Thoughts with you, your family and friends.

I’ve only just heard and I am shocked and saddened. Like Belph, I knew Peter personally. He is a tremendous bloke.
Along with every Walsall fan, I send my sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Peter.

Deepest condolences to Peter and his family.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear such terrible and sad news. Reading all the messages on this board it is a reflection of the respect and admiration we all hold for someone that few of us know personally but all of us would like to regard as a dear friend.

17 Likes

Such sad news to read and condolences to Peter and the family.
Thoughts and prayers to you all.
News like that reminds you how fragile life is and how precious family are.
Stay safe everyone.

1 Like

So sorry to hear such sad news.
My condolences to Peter and his family and RIP Gwen.

1 Like

Not sure what I can add. I enjoy Welsh’s match threads and his other contributions on this site but that matters little with a tragedy like this.

RIP Gwen.

2 Likes

So sorry to read about the devastating loss of your wife.
I am genuinely upset and I don’t know you or her.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
My sincere condolences go out to you and your family.
Hope reading these comments gives you some comfort in a very difficult time.

So sorry for your loss Welsh… my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

Peter I’m so sorry. I can only repeat what others have said above :heart:

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Very sad news and such a difficult time, right now, for everyone too. Sincere condolences to you and the whole family. Although I don’t know you personally, everyone on this website is united in their love for Walsall F.C. Your match previews are one of the highlights of the site for me. You consistently show great knowledge and passion for both the Saddlers and using language so eloquently takes real talent. When I have experienced tough times, there has always been someone on the UTS site community to offer me a word or two of encouragement so don’t hesitate to seek support, Welsh_Saddler, when you need it. We might all squabble on this site from time to time, like all families, but there is a genuine respect that I feel for you and everyone else on here. Our lives might have been so much easier if we’d supported Manchester United from childhood onwards but I’m convinced that everyone who posts on here knows that Walsall Football Club is in our blood, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. Thoughts and prayers are with you Welsh and remember to reach out if you need to talk to someone who will be on your side. :heart:

17 Likes

Very sorry to hear the sad news. Like everybody else here I send you my condolences. Keep strong and take care Welsh and family

In my thoughts Peter, so sorry for your loss.

UTS members here whenever you need them.

1 Like

Such heartbreaking news. May I add my condolences also in your sad loss, Welsh.

Such awful news. My condolences to Welsh and his family.

Terribly sad news. Sincere condolences and best wishes to Welsh and the whole family.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.