WFC Player of the Season 20/21

Did this a while back and Adebayo was out in front.

Put a few selections, and if you select other let us know who.

WFC POTS 20/21
  • Elijah Adebayo
  • Dan Scarr
  • Liam Kinsella
  • Rory Holden
  • Other

0 voters

I can understand why people would vote for Adebayo, but for me it has to be Kinsella.

Puts in 110% whatever position he’s asked to play and that’s all you can ask of a player, just a shame we don’t have more players like him.

3 Likes

Got to be Kinsella really…can’t give it to a Luton player…

3 Likes

Kinsella for me too. As much as I admire Elijah and his contribution while he was here, the very fact that we are in our current position is because he chose to leave in January.

3 Likes

I WOULD have voted for Ade, i just think it would send out a message to the club that not only did they sell our best player at one of the most crucial times of the season, but the fact that they didn’t replace him with someone even HALF decent, thereby putting us in the precarious position we now find ourselves in.
And then i would have loved someone from the club to embarrassingly have to present the trophy to him.

1 Like

Kinsella.

He’s not Pirlo, but he is first name on the team sheet for a reason.

1 Like

If Kinsella wins it shows how poor this squad is.

Genuine quality should win POTS - not just effort (for that he is the best in the squad).

Shows you how low we have fallen.

3 Likes

Do you copy and paste across threads? Swear I’ve seen this message a few times, maybe worded differently.

We get it, you’re not a Kinsella fan. That said, he’s shown the most fight out of everyone we have, and when the chips are down that’s what you need.

6 Likes

I went for Adebayo at first but a player who decided to leave half way through (not knocking him for it, just facts) shouldn’t be winning it. Kinsella for me. There’s no ability in the squad so I’ve gone for the one who you know if you put him out there every game he’ll give everything.

3 Likes

I would give a shout out to Mat Sadler think hes an excellent pro. At a time of his career you would expect him to be playing sporadically we cant afford to leave him out of the defence.

3 Likes

Kinsella through lack of options.

All range from terrible to bang average.

1 Like

Do I have to fill in a form to get post approval or ?

1 Like

Kinsella for me. I’ve been impressed with James Clarke since he’s come back from injury he’s showed how good he can be. Sadler would get my second vote tho the bloke deserves some major credit how many games he’s played back to back at his age.

Kinsella gives is all every game, ticks all the boxes that I want from a defensive midfield. My POTS.

Kinsella by default. Imagine Norman will be in the running though.

What a pants season.

2 Likes

I’d rather the award be scrapped if there’s no obvious contender(s).

I don’t mean that as funny to any particular player but I genuinely don’t see anyone who warrants such an award and so what’s the point in giving it?

Only my opinion though.

3 Likes

It would send a message to the club that they sold our best player and we don’t think much of what was left behind.

6 Likes

I just think Adebayo contributed more when he was here, than other players in full season.
But if not him, then Dan Scarr.

1 Like

Has the award ever been given to a player who left before the end of the season? I can’t think of one.

I don’t think so, but I feel as though it may have been awarded to a loan player in the last decade or so. Could be wrong.