What would make you renew or buy a season ticket for 20/21 season?

That’s a good Idea but myself as a season ticket holder that misses about 5 home games a season due to holidays might opt for a 15 game ticket and bin going to night games as they are a pain .

Fair play to you and there’s me Moaning about going to night games

I will renew, a little grudgingly. I still love the team, love its history and want it to do as well as it possibly can. I don’t much care for the Club though, if that makes sense. Bonser, Gamble, Mole, I don’t like giving my money to them, but not going would be cutting off my nose to spite my face, so renewal it is.
I hope you understand what I mean.

I think what was said up the thread is right, most on here aren’t really who they need to convince/seduce, many of us are hopelessly addicted and are beyond help. It’s the lapsed and the occasionals they need to get interested. At the moment, (and for much of the last 3 or 4 seasons) the football is a bit cack, and the rest of the matchday experience isn’t great, and both need to improve.

3 Likes

Remember howling with laughter when sumo did his lap of honour

He was a real star. I remember a game at Oxford in 1996 and their fans were singing his name, so it wasn’t just us who took to him.
But you’re right, his lap of honour was his finest moment. :laughing:

1 Like

Great idea…

The club should give you a ST for nowt to reward your dedication. You are a star, mate :+1:

7 Likes

Wow … if only the club showed half the commitment to the fans that you your good self make to the club. Well done :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Max respect Teddington - we all deserve better regardless of where we travel from (I only live in Walsall and I feel sorry for what we endure week in, week out) but you and others like you that travel such distances for home games really do deserve a pat on the back… :clap:

6 Likes

It’s ultimately the football, it’s been so bad this year.
It’s not entertaining in my view. But I’m loyal, and my boy is a die hard as much as me.
The match day experiences also need to dramatically improve.
Either ask supporters for ideas, read this website or employ someone with half a brain cell, who is not intrinsically linked to the old regime.
Over the last couple of season I have taken over 20 friends of my boy at different times and about 10 of my mates, most who support other local clubs. They all think we are stuck in the 90s.

1 Like

I used to love night games at Fellows park,the atmosphere was better,the pipe smoke was stronger smelling😀 it just seemed better than afternoon games.

3 Likes

Wow and I moan about the Rushall lights changing to red every time I go through them on my way to a game if I was the chairman I’d find you and get you and your family a box for the season you deserve it my friend UTS…

4 Likes

think they could get away with 5 for £60. It’d make a difference to me and match the early bird per game price. £20 on the door cheapest for dross isnt getting me to the game tomorrow when a warm cinema with decent beer is the opposition.

Im in two minds at the moment with my 3 season tickets. Really not happy with the clubs decision to quit on the season just two thirds of the way through. Might spend the money on a holiday and flip flops.

2 Likes

I know what you mean , 8 points off the playoffs with the January window there , a couple of decent signings…you never know we may of just got in .
Only needs confidence and a bit of consistency in this league , so I was disappointed to hear them throw the towel in

3 Likes

In fairness it was after Morecambe that they “threw the towel in”, a performance that was not worthy of a play-off place in the Southern League Midland Division. At that point we were 11 points off the play-offs with 36 points. You’ll need at least 72 to make the play-offs, so as many points in the last 16 games as we got in the first 30. Even if we signed Messi we would not have made it.

A new squad and a better style of football and I’d consider it.

If i lived local i would get one. I am certain of it. I miss night matches now. If we were in the 2nd tier i would consider having one. Would not really need to though. Prices/deals are fair enough. After the way this season has gone i send high praise to those who are having one. You might get rewarded with what we achieve next season. Hope so.

1 Like

Decent signings and a show of intent from the club.

And we will be lucky to hit 2000 as it stands now.