What would make you renew or buy a season ticket for 20/21 season?

Nailed it with that comment would you agree he sometimes sees things that aren’t there sort of over engineers matches over complicates things a bit?

1 Like

I’d say he over complicates things a lot.

We are a fourth division team with fourth division (at best) players, all of whom I believe are trying their best.

To my mind by now we should have a clear best eleven, a formation we line them up in and a “way”. Even clubs with huge squads - look no further than Liverpool - have this.

At times, the latest starting eleven in the latest formation trying to execute this week’s “way” looks like a confused and random group of amateurs rather than a set of professional colleagues who have been trained and drilled to understand their own and each other’s roles in a wider and understood plan.

5 Likes

It’s frustrating that he genuinely does seem to tinker far too much when we clearly can play to a system if players know what that system is and who plays which position etc etc (with a few minor exceptions…)

Guess the facts are that Gasheads who posted on here said this would be exactly how he’d work…

4 Likes

Not sure if my memory is right but the last two times we got out of this league didnt we play pretty much the same 11 that knew their jobs and didnt worry much about the opposition which usually isn’t that good. Keep it simple and play round pegs in round holes.Maybe worry about the opposition if youre playing Liverpool or Man.City but not Morecambe and Stevensge

7 Likes

Spot on. In fact, for every promotion we have achieved, I could probably name the 12 or 13 core players, their positions and what style/tactics were consistent and central to that team’s success.

It is criminal that we are ■■■■■■■ about by doing things like playing Gordon on the wing. He might get to 15 goals this season in this team. His goal yesterday the absolute pick. He’s not a winger. Shouldn’t even be the tiniest micro thought, lest an off the wall brain fart of contemplation and yet we actually do it.

4 Likes

Tell you something that might make me not renew. If the club bans the chaps who got a bit excited when the winner went in. They shouldn’t have done it. It was naughty. But when you do your hard earned on following the shitshow that has been Walsall FC, you literally brave a storm to get down there and you get a bit giddy, you shouldn’t be banned. Maybe a conversation with the Stadium manager and job done.

15 Likes

I took a picture of him being taken out but not sure whether to post or not :rofl:

Go on.

1 Like

Can we afford to lose a paying customer?

So what would happen if 50 ran on the pitch would they ban them all…?

1 Like

Cheerio Cheerio cheerio :rofl:

They’d just grab the fattest bloke,they can’t run very fast…:grin:

4 Likes

To be fair there was more than just the guy pictures that went on the pitch. If they ban him, they need to ban the others. A slap on the wrist and a warning should be the course of action. IMO.

5 Likes

I stand at the back of the lower , but if I’d been close to the front I 'd have probably run on the pitch with that emotional rollercoaster game yesterday , I picked the bloke up standing next to me … :rofl: :rofl:

I didn’t think he looked that fat Sid , maybe I should lose some weight then … :joy:

Totally agree it was just one of those games where the surprise of the turnaround grabbed us all in the ground, couple that with the timing of the winner and it wasn’t hard to see why they showed “passion” and ran on the pitch no need for a ban just a word would suffice.

2 Likes

As far as I could see, there was no malice or intent to provoke / injure their players. Just pure joy.

5 Likes

I’m waiting to hear from anyone who left the ground early and missed the winner :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: there’s bound to be someone I wasn’t guilty of that on this occasion I had my heart set on a winner I thought we’d blown it when Wes missed what was in my eyes a great chance just before the winner went in.

2 Likes

I was fuming when he skied that.

2 Likes