What's happened to our 2nd signing?

Pomlett said that we’d be signing 2 in the next 24 hours, presumably that was recorded on Sunday.

Got a better offer at Solihull.

He’d get a better offer at Dover I reckon.Don’t people want to see a bit of debt and a promotion push than a 24K a year profit?Because my life and many others on here is flying by and nothing really ever changes with this club it’s getting monotonous now.

1 Like

Don’t worry scoobs our pantomime dame omelette has reassured us that we have a very hardworking board of directors who he has complete faith in, so the new signings, bog repairs, burnt sausage rolls, beer drought, card machine malfunction, the broken scoreboard, the match day experience, the one dimensional playing system, the ineffective DOF, the rookie manager, the unknown assistant manager, the redundant supporters club, the vanishing minutes, the drawstring bags, the freehold, the unelected bonserite known as SLO will all be sorted by our dynamic in house suits, just a bit of patience please.

9 Likes

There must be other ‘failings’ you have left out :joy:

1 Like

Wrexham have shelled out 300k for Ollie palmer how crazy is that

Yet another false promise by Pomlett. Dunno bout the other fans but I am absolutely sick and tired of him

1 Like

Seems we are happy to throw another 3 points away… absolute madness.

2 Likes

He hasnt given up

2 Likes

No , he did say hopefully.

No point in announcing the signings until after tonight if they weren’t signed by 12 noon yesterday.The announcements will come tomorrow and Thursday in time for Saturday.

1 Like

How ‘old world’ have such faith in our inept management. Such positivity is commendable but unjustified knowing how our board works…See Wiltshire’s testimony, if any no mark reserves should come our way they will be on Monday, just before midnight, that way, we don’t have to pay them owt for January!

U would do exactly the opposite. Announce now and get a few on the gate

I’ve never known anyone spin so much lies and total bullshit!!!

There’s a block by the name of Nolan at Accrington currently tearing our reserves apart. Scored 2 and 2 assists. Might be worth looking at.

Amazing isn’t it, announce a couple of signings to lighten the atmosphere tonight.

No point in announcing signings if they cannot play!!

1 Like

As @Mazza01 said , if we did sign anyone put it out so fans can start to believe a little.

1 Like

Official site gave up reporting when losing 5-0. Ended up 7-0.

I’d fancy myself to bag a couple against our reserves

2 Likes

I could go in goal, it surely wouldn’t be any worse?
These thrashings cannot be doing these kids any favours at all.

1 Like