Where are the goals coming from?

Sureley the answe is to get a striker coach in… bring back Marcus stewart…it does seem strange we dont have one but have a gk coach and mat sadler for defenders

1 Like

What’s David Kelly up to these days? The strikers need help and even as a short term, advisory role, an outside assistance might help, surely?

2 Likes

Should never have released Rodney. Never given a chance and an absolutely pathetic decision by the club. 2 in 7 means he might go on to say get 14 or 15. And what the fxxxk was the ‘financial agreement’ with Rochdale. Ie he was Sold!!!

Some useful directions for you as your missing him so much :wink:

2 Likes

Get a life please. Rodney had potential. Williams, Abraham and Douglas James are three of the worst players I’ve ever seen. All 3 of them won’t even get close to his total. He must be laughing his head off

Here you go Mr moderator. You might shortly be needing this

He’s not a moderator. What a plank.

3 Likes

He’s scored 33 goals in his entire career and you’re predicting is going to get half as much in one season…

Going to agree and i said it on here i was happy to keep him until january and give him a chance Flynn just didnt want him from what i heard.

He didn’t show anything whist he was here to suggest he had any sort of potential

2 Likes

Bizarre really from Flynn tbh.

Hes scored goals at this level. U always try and make a positive out of everything. Rodney WILL get more goals than Abraham Williams and Douglas James put together. Pathetic decision

Barely, 11 of his 16 career goals in League 2 came in one season.

He got 1 goal in 28 League 2 games last season.

Williams has scored goals at this level and Johnson will hit 20+ if he stays here for the entire season.

Rodney was bang average, i don’t get your obsession in saying we should have kept him just because he got on the scoresheet for a rubbish Rochdale side.

3 Likes

Jesus. Williams dosnt look like he could score a goal if he was on the pitch 10 years. Absolutely ludicrous if you think that Abraham and Douglas James are an improvement on Rodney. They are both rubbish. It’s just your Rose tinted spectacles and gullabulity Yet again!!!. He went because of the ‘financial agreement’ with Rochdale. Whatever that meant!!!

Neither did Rodney when he was here. Could this be due to style of play? Clash of personalities? Difference of opinion?

Who knows, but what was certain is Rodney was crap here and in the cameos he had, looked as likely to score as DJT or Abraham and less likely than Williams.

2 Likes

Rodney was never given a chance. And given he’s got 2 for Rochdale as it stands I would expect that total to increase as the season goes on.

Bags 10. Why don’t you point Timmys stats alongside Devantes.

This was a stupid decision by the club as was the loan of Meyaniese and the release of Leak

We all know that Pomlett though is clueless. Like the Arthur Daley of League 2 minus the cigar and sheepskin coat

In answer to the thread….not us :laughing:

Do you actually go to games, have you been today ?,

I watched it on the tele and I thought we battered them and played very well. Dosnt change my opinion though on some of the stupid decision making referred to above

Different team and style of play. Doesn’t mean he would have a) scored in this team, with Flynn as manager, or b) even been given the chance to prove otherwise.

Flynn knows his reasons for not liking him and letting him go. At the moment, as weak as that goal return is, it looks the wrong decision, but I would expect Williams to score (not prolifically) this season.