Where do we go from here?

In my opinion mate there are two certainties with Walsall football club at present

One is bonser has gone no where , he has pulled the biggest illusion of the lot off And as a club we have a lot worse to come before. We can. Be free of his shackles, even he has to pop his clogs at some point

The other is the clubs loyal band of supporters will stick by club through thick and thin, despite what bonser throws at us
I will be at Swindon tomorrow, and I presume you will be also ,
And we will. Be there if we go even lower

As said. It’s all about opinions. And I stand by mine, Bonser is stillpulling all the strings

Fine. I respect your opinion. But that’s what it is- an opinion. And ,as I say , you might turn out to be right. But it’s not a fact- not at the moment at least And it’s still true that dismissing Gamble and Mole wouldn’t be without consequences. My opinion is that, if he really is in control, Pomlett will sooner or later have to bite that bullet. We’ll all have to see.

1 Like

If I was Pomlett I would be tempted to give him the season no matter how ■■■■ (unless we’re really in the ■■■■ and looking like relegation is real) whilst letting Llera build experience then replacing DC with him in April if already safe but still ■■■■, or the summer.

Two underlying themes came through in those pre season interviews. 1. Hes an ambitious pragmatist ( ie a dreamer but broke) and 2. He is of the opinion that we have a ‘very good management structure indeed’. Gamble et al arent going anywhere.
I do wonder how much hes lost by not defering his decision to buy the club for a few months. Whatever he paid for us it would have cost him a lot less now.

2 Likes