• Chesterfield
  • Woking
  • Barnet
  • Bromley
  • Boreham Wood
  • Southend
  • Eastleigh

0 voters

Please note it’s unlikely Southend or Eastleigh will go up, so do vote carefully.

Would be criminal if notts county don’t after their points tally .
Also I’m all for proper league clubs with a good fan base getting back in the football league.

10 Likes

Notts County without doubt

1 Like

Yes, but not if it means they’re likely to finish above us :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t care :joy:

2 Likes

I would like to see ALL ex football league clubs from my past re enter the football league and all the new pretenders with plastic or no fans to just do one

4 Likes

Has to be Notts

Notts Co, followed by Bradford PA, Southport, Gateshead, Workington Town, Halifax, Chester, Darlington, Aldershot, Scunthorpe, Oldham, etcetera, etcetera. But NOT Chesterfield, I’ve got history with Chesterfield :wink:

2 Likes

Bradford Park Avenue? New Brghton? Darwen?

2 Likes

Notts County.

I’m gonna go to the National League Play-Off Final hopefully.

4 Likes

Barnet as they are most likely to struggle next year. Notts will easily make top 7 in league 2. Woking and Chesterfield could also be up there

It’s a cracking away trip aswell, fond memories of the 5-1 in Jan 2014 when Brandy I think scored a hat trick.

Imagine getting 100 + points in a season and not get promoted (Sheff Weds could get 96 in league one and only finish 3rd!)

1 Like

I’ve gone for Woking purely on the fact that me and most of us have probably never been there and it’ll add another ground onto my 92 list

Who gives an S. Sick of hearing about Wrexham.

4 Likes

Notts County. A team that has over 100 point’s this season and doesn’t go up would be scandalous.

1 Like

Sooner they get into the Premiership the better, get them out the way so the rest of us can just enjoy our football and not have them lot rammed down our throats.

That’s all it will be next year, ‘Wrexham this, Wrexham that’, and gawd 'elp us if Salford don’t go up as well!

5 Likes

Ok
All the one’s from my childhood memories :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I met the old Notts County chairman ( was it Ray Trew?)at an Alfreton game a few years ago, i went to watch Walsall Wood as my nephew had just started there as a coach, and i don’t think the Alfreton fans were looking forward to his tenure

I actually like the Wrexham story Ryan Reynolds is a top bloke , and what he is doing for the town is incredible.

It’s not like we don’t have American investors who could attempt to do something similar… on a smaller scale or at least attempt to.

Oh hang on they can’t even get rid of Mole and co :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Notts County for sure, great away day and we usually take a few

Failing that chesterfield is another decent one