Who’s missing this place then?

I will mark the package handle with care. I will pay the going rate for @RobHarv3y to deliver it . We are a bit low on cream so I am afraid Mrs Chunkster will have to supply her own.

2 Likes

Just cover the fuel, I’ll put a card through @chunkster’s door to say additional fees need to be posted before he receives it :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I had something like that once, i went to Darwell street with loads of ID and the extra money, it turned out to be an oversized xmas card and it was the wrong address :joy:

You really thought there was a game today Chunk and Belphs , and it’s me that’s been on the JD since 3 pm :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I would hope @Peel85 that when , and if we all get through this terrible virus that fans will be so pleased to be able to leave their homes again that they will be pleased to come back and watch our club play , and hopefully we can get a few sell out gates and people appreciate being alive

He’s a cunning fucker that @hullsaddler even tried to bribe me with lemon mera muran mu, lemon tart with egg white’s on it :laughing:

2 Likes

With insults like that I think it’s custard pies at dawn @chunkster.

1 Like

I wouldn’t waste them on him hull

2 Likes

WHAT ? i ain’t worth a custard pie :worried: :laughing:

1 Like

Friend of mine is very proud of being custard pied by the chuckle brothers on stage in the pantomime at Hull New theatre.

2 Likes

I would have been as well :face_with_hand_over_mouth: they were legends, i can claim that i was with a group of lads that set off a fire extinguisher over cannon and ball at around 3 am in the morning at hilton park services in Cannock one morning, but unfortunately they didn’t seem very proud :laughing:

1 Like

4 Likes