Who sacks the DOF?

Just wondering who sacks the DOF, if we are playing shite and results are poor then eventually Taylor gets the chop as per usual football requisite however when does someone say enough is enough the DOF has been shite you’ve got the sack ?

When Pomlett decides that, as owner. The whole point of appointing a dof was that he remains for the long term and provides stability whereas managers come and go naturally, for all sorts of reasons.

1 Like

No idea because, bafflingly, he was appointed to the board.

Not baffling at all. Pomlett explained that it was a long, long term appointment, designed as such so that, every couple of years, we didn’t lose everyone from the footballing management side of the club and had a continuing philosophy.

Yes it was. Left yourself less wiggle room. Considering how his long term appointments have gone so far, I’d say baffling is EXACTLY the right word.

That’s how every single DOF is supposed to be in the country. I don’t need Pomlett explaining to me, like we’re the first club that’s ever done it :+1:

You argue for the sake of it.

There is nothing baffling. He was brought in to do a long term job. He’s an executive director, in the same way that Gamble and Mole are on the non playing side. Pomlett had established a principle that the DoF position is one that merits a place on the board, whether it be Fullarton or someone else.

3 Likes

How, you responded to me :joy: about my point. I mean, just repeating the same shit I’ve just addressed won’t change the fact it is a stupid decision. Sorry.

Straightforward
He is an employee Director. If LP, as the majority shareholder wants him out, he’s for the birds.

3 Likes

Implying it’s exactly the same as any ordinary employee. It can’t be. Otherwise what’s the point?

Whenever I’ve seen employed directors in business, there have been far more conditions to their employment than there is with a standard employee.

Interesting

2 Likes

Who is it?

Leras Mrs apparently, think he’s in the pic

1 Like

The club will blame covid :joy:

Are they referring to Fullerton or pomlett as Fullerton didn’t exactly get a glowing reference from notts county and Halifax.

either way it doesn’t bode well

1 Like

Given his previous experience, wouldn’t be surprised if Fullarton has had an eye on Llera’s job since he joined.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t. Something isn’t right behind the scenes.

2 Likes

It’s Miguel’s partner

https://twitter.com/ShezabelleT?t=Ui7hU9DqrwI0__Szq85BwA&s=09

1 Like

I would say it refers to Fullerton reading that. Fits with what has been posted on here before.

1 Like

Fullarton was brought in to do a roots and branches review of the footballing side of the business. He’s been here for a certain amount of time now. He’s clearly not impressed with the level of player he’s seeing coming through from the youth set up. The results suggest he’s right. If it needs a shake up, it needs to shake up. We don’t and won’t know the mechanics of this, but if he was potentially asking Llera to work in a different way or try different things, and Llera wasn’t willing or able to do that, it would be right and proper for him to leave. Fullarton strikes me as someone who, once he knows the direction he wants to head, is not going to let anything stand in his way.

1 Like