Who would you choose?

If you had to choose just one…who goes…

Fullarton

Or

Taylor

I don’t accept the question. All of them, including the bloke that you forgot. McDonald.

1 Like

Fullarton, easy.

1 Like

Fullerton

I’d sack Fullerton and ask him to sack Taylor while he clears his desk

1 Like

Fullarton. To be honest I still, by and large, agree with the decisions Taylor makes. I honestly don’t know what you can do with this group of players

Taylor. We’re much worse than the sum of our parts. Disorganised, demotivated, lacking a plan or any pattern of play.

Fullerton. Smarmy faced prick him.

1 Like

The JF contract has probably many strings attached. The MT contract is probably easier to break. Still, tough decision is brewing.

Although our parts aren’t great!

Fullerton. Without question.

2 Likes

Fullerton

Mole, Gamble, Whalley, Gilman, Tisdale, Bond, Whittaker, Fullarton, Taylor, McDonald, have I forgotten anyone?

4 Likes

Fullerton

Swifty

1 Like

Taylor, hes got players capable of a top half finish but unable to utilise the players at his disposal.

3 Likes

Fullerton. He’s responsible for the recruitment and ought to be sacked for the Rodney fiasco alone.

4 Likes

Based on what?

I agree with your comments about MT, but Fullerton is responsible for recruiting the most unbalanced squad I can ever remember.

2 Likes

Taylor edges it for me, not necessarily because I think he’s the bigger problem, but the new managerial impact could be our only hope of staying up. I think we need a quick boost from somewhere. Then give Fullarton his marching orders when mathematically safe.

1 Like