Who would you choose?

I had my doubts about fullarton from the start. Terrible record in previous employment too. They all should go as they are all to blame.

1 Like

Wilkinson should be starting a relegation six pointer.

Looks like he’s lost motivation now which isn’t great of course but have to ask why a relative proven fourth tier final third player can’t be bothered anymore and to me that’s down to Taylor thinking he can do a job upfront when he said himself he dosen’t want to play there.

1 Like

Fullerton.

Majority of the players are proven at this level

2 Likes

If i thought it would make an immediate difference, Fullerton

1 Like

Not on recent performances. In fact I’d say you want the opposite of a footballer with the body language of a stroppy teen in a relegation battle.

6 Likes

Fullarton, Taylor & McDonald before 10am tomorrow morning, otherwise we know that we are stuck with the whole rotten bunch until non league football becomes a reality, and we limp out of the league with a whimper.
We shall see what happens tomorrow and then make up our minds regarding whether to continue to support a lost cause.

No their not. I can think of Monthe, Kinsella, Labadie and Wilkinson. Beyond that, which of these players are proven at this level? (Beyond proving their shit at it)

2 Likes

Both on em and i wouldn’t stop at 2

So sick of hearing about us having decent players for this level.

Do fans use their eyes? They’re dogshit.

4 Likes

Fullerton will sack Taylor to keep his job. LP will hide behind the DoF.

Fullerton should go, because he’s to blame for the recruitment of players (and the manager) , but like all politicians and big bosses he’ll stay to fix the problems (they created).

Need a clean sweep.
Not sure anyone can get success from this group. Perhaps need the Brian Dutton mentality and hope to grind out enough 0-0 draws to survive.

3 Likes

Without doubt Fullartons recruitment has been questionable, but sacking Fullarton wont give us the boost we need to stay up. Hence why im saying taylor needs to go. But Fullartons position needs looking at in the summer.

3 Likes

I see that too. Probably the more pragmatic option, but that would all depend on who came in. Just handing the job to Sadler might not work.

Has to be taylor now as we have to survive
Fullerton can go in the summer

Fullarton. Although I struggle to understand what Taylor was trying to do tonight at times but I think that was purely down to desperation that he probably knew his job was on the line. Taylor isn’t blameless, but Fullarton has caused this mess along with the rest of the board.

2 Likes

Things will get even worse under Fullerton I fear!! We will drop…

But Taylor will get thrown under the bus, guaranteed.
Who can keep us up now? Needs a strong willed wise old head, (not afraid to give the players hell) If only till the end of our season (and hopefully not the end of our EFL place) They are out there Pomlett, get rid of Fullarton Taylor & McDonald, and replace the lot with this one sensible recruitment…please save our club from extinction.

1 Like

Unbelievable that people are suggesting that Fullerton should go over Taylor. :rofl: He doesn’t manage the team, he doesn’t take the training, he doesn’t coach the players, he doesn’t decide the tactics, he doesn’t pick the team and he cannot do anything to change how we play in the matches. Taylor has completely destroyed the confidence of the players who in my opinion are more than capable of achieving better results under any other manager.
TAYLOR OUT :arrow_right: PERIOD

ps Fullerton can go next hopefully followed by the entire board.

Oh what a dream, if only…

1 Like

No the buck stops with Fullerton. He is the Director in charge of playing matters, they should both go. And take the forgotten man McDonald with them.