Win A Prize - WSA Crowdfunding

To help push the crowdfunding along I’ve managed to get my hands on a few items from the club.

For every £5 donated to the JustGiving page, you’ll now be allocated a raffle number. You’ll need to leave your UTS username or a way of contacting you so I can let you know should you win.

Any donation made anonymously cannot be entered.

Up for grabs are:

• A squad signed copy of Football Manager 2021 (to be signed still)

• A signed Jack Nolan shirt from the Carabao Cup game vs. Sheffield Wednesday

• A pair of signed Jack Nolan boots

Any donations made from 4:30pm today will count.

Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

I thinks it’s safe to say the boots and shirt are nearly new… not much wear and tear

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

Draw to be conducted at 2:45pm on 30th Jan prior to Walsall vs Mansfield

@Blazing_Saddler @Dhforever would you mind sharing this with your members too please?

I’m in.

The shirt looks very nice!

1 Like

Blazing will get it on our media. Platforms rob

I Havant forgotten that signed. Dave Kelly shirt. It’s still here. Maybe that can be used. For the next. Prize. After this one has been. Completed.

1 Like

Done Rob

1 Like

Thanks mate

Still accepting donations for this - www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/WalsallFCCovid19

Results in for this.

Winning numbers were drawn against prizes allocated in this order:

Signed FM21
Signed Jack Nolan Boots
Signed Jack Nolan Shirt

Winning Numbers are, 103 (@Andy_Petterson) wins signed FM21, 107 (not on UTS) wins signed Jack Nolan Boots, 71 (@P.T) wins signed Jack Nolan shirt!

Thank you to everyone who donated, it is very much appreciated and we are now very close to hitting the revised £7000 target.

Any further donations by anyone to help reach this will be amazing and appreciated.

@P.T and @Andy_Petterson please DM me and we will sort getting your prizes to you.

2 Likes

Well this is good news on a bleak day in bleak times.

Thanks Rob and @Dhforever for putting up the prizes.

Love Jack Nolan . :heart:

4 Likes

@Dhforever’s prize is coming up for something else shortly, in aid of Acorns. I’ve cleared that he’d be happy for it to go towards that. Keep your eyes peeled as it will be something a lot of fans should be interested in.

3 Likes