Windfall

I’m one of the few that wasn’t convinced by Rico, going forward he was quick and made encouraging runs but weren’t over keen on his defensive skills, I’m sure O’Driscoll never rated him either.

He’s a got a player he doesn’t rate but people are trying to buy.
Surely, you would keep playing him just to encourage him to go.

If Rico can prove between now and the new year that he can stay fit and play alot of consecutive games he will then move for alot of money

Never understood how a few didn’t rate him. Class above anything we’ve produced when fit. Any criticism of his defending was silly as he was basically the same as every young full back these days whereby that comes with age (even quality fullbacks like Ashley Cole took time to perfect that).

The fact SOD didn’t rate him says it all. A moron who sucked the life out of everything.

7 Likes

One of the best young talents I’ve ever seen at the club, definitely a better wing back than left back, but electrifying going forwards. Would have gone to a top half Prem club, for more than 7mill, by now had his injury record not been poor.

3 Likes

I only saw him play a handful of times.
But first time I thought his destiny was to play at the top level. Hope his injury record clears up. And he will be worth alot more than 7milion in a year or two.

1 Like