Worst away fans

Mentioned during the game they hardly ever fill the away end. Today when they do fill it, and a bit more, they make less noise. Strange bunch!

Didn’t realise our very own seb the blogger was a bit of a hooligan . Saw him been held aggressively by a copper by the hotel :joy:

Yeah some Vale gave him a whack…

A vale fan got a slap under the tunnel by station then hid behind the OB after giving loads of grief too any WFC he saw…

Some other vale fan got a little crack by ticket office too for being a total idiot

They really are a horrible bunch of scummy inbreds

1 Like

A Vale fan went up to him asking him “Why did he hit a woman?” :grimacing:

His parents are proud of him :grin:

Dunno if anyone on here knows Dave oshea? Any ideas how he is? They gave him a few punchs and kicks when on floor?

Saw him on the train station with his head pouring blood. My eidest had some serviettes that he gave Dave to mop up the blood.

You can’t take the Walsall out of a Youtuber! :rofl::rofl::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah he’s who I was on about further up this post 67 and wouldn’t hurt a fly scumbags

Top man…Hes a decent bloke dave is, Vale just sore and bitter trying too bully people

2 Likes

Scum bags of Burslem what do expect, how many times have we gone there and showed respect in their club, just shows what they are, lovely people NOT

I followed he and his brother / family out of the ground they seemed “confident” :joy: his brother accidentally knocked in to me as per the “confidence “ as not looking where there going. He nearly fell over

Just seen these on facebook, Vale fans moaning about the police

7 Likes

Wow omfg

https://twitter.com/BenHeal32597073/status/1517967025565483009?t=nL5qLf5VFUfgpup4Uto7xw&s=19

I’ve phoned him tonight. Mate.
He’s a bit sore but ok.

5 Likes

These kids are posting things like this on a regular basis, they are a disgrace to the club.

8 Likes

He is a kid I think, but it’s not even restricted to just kids now. Pathetic.

5 Likes

A poor effort really, but i sensed the tension in their end. It was in the air. Smells glorious.

3 Likes

I saw the bloke who took those photos having an argument with that exact copper who’s rubbing his eyes outside the ground and he was saying we will see who’s laughing constable when I take your job you’ve had it mate I’ll get you sacked :joy:

4 Likes

Spot on Maz how can you say such a thing karma is a bitch by the way and here’s hoping it bites one day.

2 Likes