Worst former players

Some seem to being mentioned on the other thread so thought it deserved one of its own.

Evran Wright to start off.

1 Like

Come on,be a bit more specific, there’s too many to choose from :grinning:.

Totally agree , went to the civic to see Fish in concert and was in a bar in wolvo prior and there he was sat smoking a fag and drinking with his mates , my mate stopped me going over to him and telling him what i actuality thought of him .

1 Like

Evran Wright at a Fish concert?!? That is more shocking than anything!

1 Like

No in a bar prior to me going in the concert , you’re not reading the post properly :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

I thought it a bit strange.

1 Like

A similar thread to this was opened in 2019.

Adebayo featured a few times (ie carthorse). I wonder what happened to him?

2 Likes

Why did he not play last night? I assume he was injured because he’d played at the weekend. I think he could have terrified a couple of those weak Chelsea defenders, from the 25 minutes or so that I saw.

1 Like

Apparently he was injured in their game against Derby on Saturday along with Henri Lansbury. Both were mentioned as big misses in the Luton team by the commentators.

1 Like

BTW I see that Luton currently value him at between £5 and £10 million. I hope we included a sell-on clause …

https://upthesaddlers.com/t/worst-players-ever-to-don-a-walsall-shirt/3661

Any to add over the last 2 and a bit years?

1 Like

If he does and we didnt get an add on, LP will be getting pelters

We lost a player when we couldnt afford to, We lost a good ( but obnoxious) manager beacuse of it and if we have dont have a big payout on to compensate it will tell me a lot of the alleged business naivety of Mr P

1 Like

We did. Gamble confirmed this.

1 Like

Justin Shaibu

Manset

Don’t know if he was the worst or just the most disappointing but Mark Robbins was total crap in a Walsall shirt.

1 Like

Tyrese Shade until recently :joy:

1 Like

dale banton

That’s the equivalent of bringing a gun to a knife fight. :joy:

3 Likes