WPM Questions

1 Like

At the last Fans Focus meeting Mole said they where waiting for a part from America. If it came by boat it would have been here weeks ago.Either he lied or hasn’t chased it up which would be surprising as LP claims Mole works very hard.

3 Likes

Was there any possibility of a rent break during the pandemic especially seeing as fans did their bit by leaving money in at a time when many couldn’t afford to, and also as it effectively meant we had to incur a CBIL to the approximate vale of the rent?

When it is obvious amongst fans that a shake up of what is an obviously incomplete board is long overdue, can the Chairman please enlighten us on what would actually have to happen for this to be done? Further relegation perhaps?

3 Likes

To Pombear, Can you clarify that Taylor has an extremely low IQ and his position as manager in untenable for saying we are not in a relegation battle with the worst form in the league and 3 extremely tough matches coming up.

A very recent fan poll that ran in January identified that only 25% of ST holders plan to renew next season based upon the way the Club has operated so far. Are you surprised? Are you bothered? Can the Club survive?

If one of the directors other business interests was failing year on year would they still continue to do the exact same things?

1 Like

During the season when there was no fans allowed in, the club was asked the question about the rent. All Pomlett would say was that all stakeholders were making a contribution.
Time to come clean now.

3 Likes

He can’t ask that one because if he does he’ll already be in there :wink:

2 Likes

We’d have played around the back 4 with it then hoofed it’s to Miller where he’d have lost out.Then we would have continued with that theme,we certainly wouldn’t have played forward passes through midfield and ran at their back line like Kidderminster did because our players aren’t capable.

1 Like

Yep remember that, and the vague nature of his answer about it concerned me then. If a rental holiday had been agreed I believe they would have said so, at least to help try and improve Jeff’s reputation

4 Likes

I just feel uncomfortable about using your favourite word…:grimacing:

Given what you’re doing to your fan base, have you looked at ground sharing with Rushall as their ground might now be big enough

1 Like

Is there an update Into the bullying allegations of the DOF ?

1 Like

Is there any evidence to support the allegation that Fullarton knows what he is doing?

5 Likes

As I’ve already posted , we should definitely be looking at Russell Penn and Jim O’Connor , great knowledge of players at our level , and you would have thought financially achievable

1 Like

Would I be right in assuming that Kiddy now have much more cash floating around than we do? A couple of lucrative cup ties and the concomitant rise in attendances at their other games might mean they can make their bosses a better offer than we can. And it isn’t impossible that we will be playing at the same level next season.

Unfortunately that’s probably true , but it shouldn’t stop us trying , I doubt it would cost anything like we are paying the current “management”
DOF my arse !

We’d also have to factor in the cost of paying off the current management.
You are probably correct that they have a bright future ahead of them, but I can’t see it being here.
We’ll have them in about 25 years when their last three jobs have gone pear-shaped and they are worn out and worn down by the cares of football.

We could always ask the number 1 fan to defer some of rent to pay the clowns we have now !!.
Kidderminster do have momentum but realistically we are still just about " a bigger club" .

1 Like

Weird.