WSA Crowdfunding - £10,000 Target

Page for donations to help our club is now live -

4 Likes

Well done Rob

2 Likes

Over £800 in a matter of hours. Our fans are great.

3 Likes

It would be nice for some of the players to make a contribution im sure that would get the fans to dig abit deeper.

1 Like

Tagged most of them

Can you please let me know how this will work is it in conjunction with the ISSA proposed scheme , will any monies raised be going into the same account .

It is nothing to do with the ISSA Scheme in any way. Money will be sent to Walsall FC into an account specified by the CEO.

Thanks

Over a grand in less than 12 hours! Amazing

7 Likes

From people buying season tickets and surpassing last seasons numbers knowing they might not see half the games if any (how many other clubs have done that this season?) to this, we really do have a class set of fans - makes me want get back to the gams even more

Shout out to the couple of baggies fans I noticed who had donated too! Good to see other local fans helping out

7 Likes

100 donations so far and not far off half the target!
Well done fellow Saddlers. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah going well and I know there are a few who will donate regularly on match days etc to keep it topping up. Fantastic work from all.

Rob - have any of the players contributed yet?

Not that I know to, but some are anon. I’ll find out if I can

Just an idea rob how about doing one of those football cards again on UTS half to the winner half to help the club out . ?

1 Like

Fine by me, I’ll dig one out in the coming days!

1 Like

The club will be playing in front of crowds by the time it’s filled!

6 Likes

Got a feeling it might get filled a bit quicker this time :smile:

3 Likes

When it started, it was 5 shillings a go and Bradford Park Avenue was the winning team if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Good memory!

1 Like