WSA Crowdfunding - £10,000 Target

Could be this:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought, best to get it confirmed.

Cheers Rob.

1 Like

Probably the donations from Dingle fans using dodgy cards. :wink::crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

Could be right…:joy::joy:

Fair play to the Albion fan donating £100 :+1:

5 Likes

They’re on to it now, assume the link that @SaddlerSteve is right as looking back through the recent donations there are a couple now missing that would make the difference up

1 Like

Interesting bit of news, Stafford Rangers fans raised £42,442.00 in four weeks after their season was ended, their target was £50,000. They are now intent on raising a further £90,000 to make the club debt free. Average crowd 600.

2 Likes

I doubt they’ve had 2500 odd give up 300 notes each though.

2 Likes

??? Why would they, they’ve got a fan base of 600.

Interesting just think we are helping our club through a bad situation that could well get worse with time . And if this becomes the case sure all of the Walsall people not just those who attend matches would help the town which seems to be happening at Stafford Rangers

1 Like

Teetering on £4000 at the minute

1 Like

This isn’t the first fundraiser our fans have done though. Think our fans have done really well so far. A number of fundraisers and most fans have donated the money back from one part season ticket, one full.

6 Likes

If you add in the money the club have been donated from ST money being kept in then the total for us is quite big you’d think

2 Likes

Add on-the 7k received ftom Issa. In donations and sponsorship that. club have received recently

Then. The money from robs. Crowd funder it means club have. Had major help from our fan base at a time most are struggling , goes to show that our fan base. Although small cares deeply about club

7 Likes

Spoken to them, they’re happy at the moment for the total to keep rising and they will be in touch with me over the coming weeks

2 Likes

Another away match I’d have gone to tomorrow so I’ll stick a couple of pints worth in. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers mate, it is appreciated

Not sure what total amount that Walsall fans have raised so far but if you pro rata the amount that Stafford fans raised by a factor of seven ie using WFC average fan base 4,200 then we should have raised around £300k just to equal their efforts!

1 Like

Over 90% of fans left their season ticket money in the club. Say 1500 fans as a low estimate. Lowest Ticket price £250 ?

That is over 300k alone.

7 Likes