WSFC - Flags at the Banks’s!

Happy to say that after speaking with the club they are happy to have supporter flags in the ground on show whilst we aren’t able to attend.

If you have a flag you would like displayed in the ground, DM your email address to me on here and I’ll send a very short form that you need to fill in and return.

Your flag will need attachements on the corners in order to be tied down.

The date / time to get flags to the club will be cascaded when it has been decided 100%.

8 Likes

Once people have seen this I’ll move it to the announcements section.

Fantastic :clap::clap:

1 Like

Defo would like to get mine in - would be great to see a stand packed out with them

1 Like

If anybody else off here wants their flags putting up for this weekend then message me, I’ll be sorting it on Friday

Aproach with caution, from past experience. Club have a Nasty habit of misplacing items placed in there care,
Some expensive. Covers for our disabled fan base where left in the clubs care and went missing presumed lost or stolen, But surfaced some months later, Found stuffed in some. Cupboard This is probably why they will not accept liability , Id be vary wary of loaning flags, especially some of the larger better quality ones that. Are. On display on away days, Because as they say. They will not accept liability, And even without fans in the ground they must still have the relevant fire safety certificate. Attached. And if this is lost. During attachment. Or removal will club pay for a replacement, Although a lot of the more expensive flags have this certificate sublimated into the material nowadays. So may not be an issue. For most ones loaned to club

Just helped to put the flags we have so far up in the ground, if there is anybody else who wants their flag(s) in the ground get them to get in touch.

5 Likes

Are Cyprus flags allowed now? :wink:

3 Likes

It won’t matter we wouldn’t be there to take advantage :laughing: just thought? the joke will be lost if it gets caught out by the swear filter :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Can I get mine up walsall fans have your say Kents in! :grin:

4 Likes

I am not changing the wording on that post :grin:

2 Likes

Sill up Bontar Martian in.

3 Likes

Flags looking good to me on iFollow. Thanks to @RobHarv3y

5 Likes