WSFC: Membership now open!

Thanks everyone, 100 members signed up today.

Fantastic start.

4 Likes

signed up:+1::+1:

1 Like

Your welcome pizza is going to be with you on Saturday. You will all have to pay for them though…

1 Like

I’m in :+1:

0 Likes

Tomato or BBQ base?

0 Likes

Joined Simon …I think !!

Have I ?

0 Likes

You heathen!! You will be putting pineapple on it next! :thinking:

I’ve signed up but hoping the policies are better than the pizza choices…:pizza::pizza:

0 Likes

95% of the time I have a BBQ base. I don’t tend to order with pineapple on, but should anyone have a ham and pineapple pizza, the pineapple is fully acceptable on a pizza.

Luckily our policies aren’t as divisive as pizza toppings appear to be :wink:

0 Likes

Seems to be only for UK addresses. No postcodes in Hong Kong, anyway.

0 Likes

Worked for me in NZ.

0 Likes

That’s me registered :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am now a gang member :+1:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

You’d hate me for having a Texas bbq pizza and paying an extra quid to throw a few pineapple pieces on there too. The perfect pizza.

0 Likes

That’s not pizza! If you were to present that as pizza as an Italian you would be stripped of your citizenship :joy::pizza:

I think the WSFC 's food of choice needs to be revisited :wink:

1 Like

Grey peas and bacon on a pizza base anyone?

1 Like

How about,a base of pigs pudding rings,followed by a layer of pigs trotters (hairs & nails removed of course) then sprinkled with premium crushed scatchings or ”rayures broyees”as the French call them.

2 Likes

No thanks,

But thinking about it, replace the trotters with some raw onion rings and you might be on to something

0 Likes

Back on topic here - can we get as many people to share this page across your various social media platforms please? The more we have in numbers, the more we can start to affect things.

Thanks!

0 Likes

I only use this and titwank.com so not much help I’m afraid.

1 Like