Xmas Range in the Club Shop

They seemed to have finally realised sticking creased shirts on a hanger in the changing room is not the best presentation…

Same old crap really, nothing really exciting. Our merchandise is crap! Come on, a piece of wood snowman with a Walsall badge on it for a £5 - which genius thought of that? Nobody is going to pay that!

The only thing I like the sound of is the Swifty book depending on how it’s written, anybody seen it already. If wrote well could be really good for my young kids.

2 Likes

Could we tap into our american pals and find a silicon valley link, and then come up with a video game for kids where it’s like their own personal football academy at home, and if you complete the game, you win a trial at a football league club? I think that could be a really lucrative idea.

5 Likes

You could get some rich, ex-bog handle maker to invest in it in the hope of wringing a few more grand out of the club.

4 Likes

We’d need some big name Charlie to be the face of the game though, that might need sacking before the launch, but would that ruin the investment of the ex-bog handle investor, at the expense of the club… allegedly.

2 Likes

What a pickle to be in!

Perhaps when things get really bad he could send his lackey to do the dirty work?

You lot make up some incredible stories.

Or is truth stranger than fiction?

2 Likes

Then years down the line, we could have a solitary player come through the system through it, and then never formally announce his release.

Personally think that academy thing is a really good idea. Suprised nobody has thought of it before.:yum:

1 Like

What would people like to see in the Christmas range?

A Bonser candy cane sex toy, so you can bend over and take it from him any time you like?

A Roy Whalley ‘Simon Says’, where if you say the wrong thing you get banned from the stadium?

A Trivial Pursuit based on the move to Bescot (no answers supplied)?

13 Likes

How about a monetary board game, where you are challenged for being divorced from financial reality and the banker can take a slice of the funds when they like. Maybe called something like “…& why shouldn’t I?”

4 Likes

Bonsopoly.

3 Likes

Mole ay got a cluedo

5 Likes

The yanks will surely sort this shit out soon given the merchandising in US sport. There must be a lot of untapped potential income, there are non league clubs with a better range than us. I go in the club shop regularly, but haven’t spent a penny in there for ages, it’s just market stall dated shit, even the plain polos and hoodies are the cheapest of cheap.

3 Likes

Bought it for my daughter a few years ago - it’s alright, nothing more.

I think shit is being exceptionally kind.

1 Like

I’m known for my kind heartedness

1 Like

It’s ‘what Walsall people want’. Actual quote.

1 Like

Used to spend hundreds each season in there, have bought very little for some years now though.

1 Like

I think a Walsall Cookbook would be a good idea. We’ve been great at cooking the books for years

2 Likes