Yann Songo'o

Touch!

Upgraded and more experienced version of Brandon Conley, looks like another shrewd bit of business by the club. The squad looks formidable now with quality and cover in most positions.

1 Like

Still wish we had Dj as goals are lacking in this team.

1 Like

It looks promising. Defence will be very strong, stronger as it was before. And maybe at least set pieces will look better. Many good games.

I agree. Happy with the business we have done, but I still think his signature will be the difference between success and failure.

How do you pronounce his name

Songo
Songo-o
Songu

Good, solid signing. Brought in to bolster the midfield and can also play in a defensive role.
Bradford fans don’t seem thrilled with the move, let’s hope we are.

1 Like

Just watched a you tube clip from a Bradford fan SHD. He goes into detail as to why they should not have let Songo’o go. Seems like a good signing.

Brian Clough made an art form of turning overlooked, motivated, unfashionable players into title and cup winning heroes. Bodes well for Saturday.

A no go, sonny

1 Like

This the one?

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the one.

Wow, having just watched his debut against Leicester it makes ya think, what team in the 4th Division would feel confident enough to trouble our back line giants…Daniels, Monthe, Songo’o (or should that read Mungo!) White, all monsters, I think we are looking good for an attempt at the play off’s, the addition of DJ would help but now think that is highly unlikely. Still, come on you reds.

1 Like

Indeed & he did it way before that Moneyball stuff became de rigueur…

I think it’s shows how out of touch some of these league 2 clubs are if you’re loaning out the likes of Songoo and Johnson.

It’s like a crap game of fantasy football.

2 Likes

Yann played well yesterday another astute signing from Flynn.

4 Likes

What a shockingly poor video. Couldn’t cope much past the two minute mark, but he must have said 6 times in that period that Walsall sign Songo’o. Spending half the time reading out repetetive tweets. Don’t understand the point of these youtubers, or who is watching regularly to keep them going. Utter drivel.

1 Like

Because it’s a hobby for people?

If it’s not for you don’t watch it. Just like Walsall Fan Tv isn’t for me.

4 Likes

I had to laugh at a vlog a kid did for the Swindon game where he left for half time cause he was too cold and didn’t want to miss the last bus home. no harm done tho these vlogs.

1 Like

I thought he did very well. You could tell that he hadn’t been with the squad long as the understanding between the him and the other players wasn’t there but that will get better with time :+1:

1 Like