Mobile Experiance

Use this area if you wish to lodge a complaint about a post on UpTheSaddlers. Please copy and paste the web address of the post you wish to complain about, and a moderator will investigate. Any random posts without specific complaints on here will just get deleted.
IHTC.
Site Addict

Mobile Experiance

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:09 pm

of using this site is still very poor.

M
a
n
y
p
o
s
t
's
t
u
r
n
o
u
t
l
I
k
e
t
h
I
s

simonUTS

Re: Mobile Experiance

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Hi IHTC,

We're
A
W
A
R
E
O
F
T
H
E
I
S
S
U
E
and planning an upgrade ASAP.

Thanks,
Simon

longdogs
UTS Legend

Re: Mobile Experiance

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 pm

I f you could install the tapatalk plug-in that would be great.

simonUTS

Re: Mobile Experience

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi gents,

Thanks for your suggestions. We're going to be doing some work on improving the responsive design in the coming week, with special attention to how longer threads with lots of quotes appear on mobile devices.

TapaTalk is something we've discussed before, but the current site would require significant upgrades to allow it to work properly. We'll definitely re-visit before Christmas, especially if the forthcoming work on the mobile experience doesn't offer enough improvement.

Thanks again,
Simon

UTS

tinned
Site Addict

Re: Mobile Experience

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:43 pm

simonUTS wrote:Hi gents,

Thanks for your suggestions. We're going to be doing some work on improving the responsive design in the coming week, with special attention to how longer threads with lots of quotes appear on mobile devices.

TapaTalk is something we've discussed before, but the current site would require significant upgrades to allow it to work properly. We'll definitely re-visit before Christmas, especially if the forthcoming work on the mobile experience doesn't offer enough improvement.

Thanks again,
Simon

UTS

Has the old limit of 5 quotes been removed? I haven't actually counted how many nested quotes there are on some threads but it appears to be sometimes more than 5. I thought the 5 quote rule was a good idea.

Return to Complaints