THE Donald Trump Thread

The place for all the weird and whacky musings and fake news.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:37 pm

The Donald is straight to work it seems, repealing Obamacare and withdrawing from TPP.

https://www.rt.com/usa/374819-trump-orders-tpp-repeal/

Next up NATO. :D

User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2239
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Repealing Obamacare is a good thing is it?

It will be interesting to see how his bold protectionist policy prouncement is going to square with a good trade deal between the UK and the US.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:55 am

Super Gabor wrote:Repealing Obamacare is a good thing is it?

It will be interesting to see how his bold protectionist policy prouncement is going to square with a good trade deal between the UK and the US.


Did I say that? :?

The truth is I don't know, yet! However, what I will say is that there is plenty of evidence that ACA benefits a small section of the population while causing premiums to rise for the larger section. Thus, the allegation is that the middle clarse are paying for the poor to have health cover. While I wouldn’t mind paying a bit extra to help the most vulnerable you can understand why some people have taken exception. Surely there is a better system.

Do you know the full extent of affects ACA has had on the US population? It’s a rhetorical question, I already know the answer. :wink: :lol:

User avatar
Ancient Moaner
Site Addict
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Leigh, twixt Wiggin & notloB

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:18 am

Already he is ruffling the feathers of the get rich quick establishment politicians.
The anti Trump demonstrators really did themselves proud as their destructive window smashing antics were flashed across the worlds media, after all, he is about to make their regular drug fixes even more difficult to obtain.

User avatar
derbysaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5072
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:02 pm
Location: http://www.ashfordillustration.co.uk/

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Splendid.

Meanwhile, one of Donny Blondes appointments to his new government, Betsy DeVos for education has already illustrated her complete lack of knowledge in the subject. This is an appointment you need to get right if you are serious about creating more opportunities to the next generation of citizens. But her family have funded the Republican party for years, so that's cool.

The swamp will not be drained in the slightest over the next 4 years.

seventies_saddler
UTS Veteran
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 am

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:52 pm

He's filling up the swamp not draining it

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:48 am

Will Trump stop the CIA supplying weapons, money and intelligence to ISIS and al-qaeda?



#ourbestfriends
#crazyconspiracytheories
#biggestterroristsontheplanet
#whywouldtheydothat
#youvegotnothing
#soundytoldyouso

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Image

He tried to tell us and paid the price with his life. :idea:

Welsh_Saddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 8938
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: The beautiful Afan Valley

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Sound_out wrote:Image

He tried to tell us and paid the price with his life. :idea:


That comment stretches things a bit far, even for you Soundy. Robin Cook (note the use of the capital "C"), the one-time Foreign Secretary (note the spelling of "Foreign") suffered a heart attack while on the Scottish Highland mountains. The post mortem carried out at Raigmore Hospital Inverness found that he had been suffering from hypertensive heart disease - or was that "fixed" by the evil Americans as well?

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:24 pm

If you look a little more deeply into the case then you will find many inconsistencies. :idea:

Don't get too hung up on capitalisation.

User avatar
DonningtonSaddler
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Round the Wrekin

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Sound_out wrote:Image

He tried to tell us and paid the price with his life. :idea:



Or was Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence who said this.

Be sure of your sources before cutting and pasting off t'internet.

swampysaddler
UTS Veteran
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:23 pm

DonningtonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:Image

He tried to tell us and paid the price with his life. :idea:



Or was Pierre-Henry Bunel, a former agent for French military intelligence who said this.

Be sure of your sources before cutting and pasting off t'internet.


You wouldn't mean this would you Donnington ? :lol:
About half way down the page Soundy for the moment you are shown up as the troll you are.


https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Pierre-Henri_Bunel

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:39 pm

It's immaterial who wrote it, the important fact is that they were true, as has been proven! Cook resigned in protest because he knew the truth, was making statements in the press and was in the process of writing a book which would likely have been very critical of the Blair government. Think on!

swampysaddler
UTS Veteran
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am
Location: Norfolk

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:49 pm

You say this after posting a picture with Robin Cook in it insinuating it is him that made the quote !!!
You couldn't make this comedy gold up.
Bit like your hero Corbyn at PM Question time today offering his condolences to the family of the police officer gunned down in Northern Ireland Sunday night even though the officer in question is doing well recovering in hospital !!!
Obviously Corbyn's new mates in the "New IRA" need more shooting practice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38738481
Last edited by swampysaddler on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2239
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Whoa, hang on a minute. Have I read the above correctly? That it is being insinuated that Robin Cook a) made that quote (as is totally implied by the image) and that b) he didn't die of natural causes? That something rather more sinister was at play due to what he knew/said and might write in a book?

I have read some utter guff on SoT but that could take the proverbial custard cream.

Trump really has ushered in a new era of "alternative facts" :(

User avatar
DonningtonSaddler
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 1:30 pm
Location: Round the Wrekin

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Sound_out wrote:It's immaterial who wrote it, the important fact is that they were true, as has been proven! Cook resigned in protest because he knew the truth, was making statements in the press and was in the process of writing a book which would likely have been very critical of the Blair government. Think on!


Actually, it is not immaterial who wrote it because you are insinuating that Cook was assassinated for saying it. If you are going to cut and paste inaccurate and unsubstantiated guff on here then more often than not you are going to look foolish.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians. Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.

By Robin CooK

Created by the US. And Cook knew it and told the story. :idea:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 pm

DonningtonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:It's immaterial who wrote it, the important fact is that they were true, as has been proven! Cook resigned in protest because he knew the truth, was making statements in the press and was in the process of writing a book which would likely have been very critical of the Blair government. Think on!


Actually, it is not immaterial who wrote it because you are insinuating that Cook was assassinated for saying it. If you are going to cut and paste inaccurate and unsubstantiated guff on here then more often than not you are going to look foolish.


See above! :idea:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Super Gabor wrote:I have read some utter guff on SoT but that could take the proverbial custard cream.


As have we...

Drones only kill jihadists.
Saddam had it coming.
Intrusive surveillance is a good thing.
US and allies were not supporting terrorists. Ooops yes they were. :lol:
etc.
etc.
etc.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2239
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Type Robin Cook and Al Qaeda into Google and look what comes up: http://www.clearnfo.com/isis-al-qaeda-and-robin-cook/

It calls itself "ALTERNATIVE NEWS" - no wonder it's alternative, no sane journalist would give to any credence to the stories posted on these unchecked nutjobsrus.com sites :lol: . Stuff like this clearly feeds the bizarre mind-sets of those looking for a conspiracy theory around every corner.

On the home page: On 7/7/2005 London was attacked by criminal elements within its own government who then blamed the attack on Islamic terrorists. Enough said. :roll: Can't be arsed to look up the "two of our planes have been shot down - we have photos - but we're not releasing the photos" cough :wink: story. I'm sure it's linked there somewhere. :wink:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Super Gabor wrote:Type Robin Cook and Al Qaeda into Google and look what comes up: http://www.clearnfo.com/isis-al-qaeda-and-robin-cook/

It calls itself "ALTERNATIVE NEWS" - no wonder it's alternative, no sane journalist would give to any credence to the stories posted on these unchecked nutjobsrus.com sites :lol: . Stuff like this clearly feeds the bizarre mind-sets of those looking for a conspiracy theory around every corner.

On the home page: On 7/7/2005 London was attacked by criminal elements within its own government who then blamed the attack on Islamic terrorists. Enough said. :roll: Can't be arsed to look up the "two of our planes have been shot down - we have photos - but we're not releasing the photos" cough :wink: story. I'm sure it's linked there somewhere. :wink:


The extract was from an editorial written for the Guardian by Robin Cook:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jul ... evelopment

Silly boy. :lol:

User avatar
Super Gabor
UTS Legend
 
Posts: 2239
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:08 pm

I'm referring to the "theory" you are suggesting about his death not the quote.

Crackpot :lol:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Super Gabor wrote:I'm referring to the "theory" you are suggesting about his death not the quote.

Crackpot :lol:


Of course you were. :lol:

You made the same ignorant statements about the allies potentially supplying weapons to ISIS - turns out they were and ol conspiracy theorist Soundy was correct all along. :mrgreen:

Suppose you believe Dr David Kelly committed suicide too! :lol:

#saddamhaditcoming :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9486
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: WFC for life!

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 am

Super Gabor wrote:Whoa, hang on a minute. Have I read the above correctly? That it is being insinuated that Robin Cook a) made that quote (as is totally implied by the image) and that b) he didn't die of natural causes? That something rather more sinister was at play due to what he knew/said and might write in a book?

I have read some utter guff on SoT but that could take the proverbial custard cream.

Trump really has ushered in a new era of "alternative facts" :(


Apparently yes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't worry, Soundy will be strenuously arguing exactly the opposite on another thread with someone else in a couple of weeks. :mrgreen:

:D :wink:

User avatar
Exile
Jobsworth
 
Posts: 22804
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:06 pm
Location: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 am

Great. Without checking the posts from our very own alternative FACT Saddler, can I infer that he's actually supporting the cheeto-coloured sex pest? A man whose skin is thinner than stretched wet tissue paper, whose understanding of science is so limited that he still thinks there's a link between vaccines and autism? Soundy actually thinks he'll be straight up, given his track record of lying so often you suspect everything he says? This boorish old lecher has support from our resident self-trumpeteer?

Never mind the first 100 days, he's set the USA back 50 years in his first week. Freeze clean energy? Revisit the Dakota pipeline? Muzzle government departments until his propaganda team have run their eye over the output? Deny women abortion rights over their own bodies? Have journalists at a protest arrested on felony charges? Attempt to wall off an entire nation?

I'd have thought the last thing Soundy wanted to do would be a fan of a narcissist plutocrat with no tax returns, a man who boasts of sexual abuse, mocks the disabled, sneers at minorities, and attempts to announce policy via his Twitter feed. He won't even use the @POTUS tag, preferring to get more adoration accruing to his Trump handle.

Everything that Agent Orange will accomplish in his time as president will be designed to enrich himself, and the billionaire cronies that comprise his cabinet.

I've not even mentioned his sentencing the poor/ill to death with his repeal of the ACA. Oh. I just did. This is one selfish, sick fudge.

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
I wouldn't worry, Soundy will be strenuously arguing exactly the opposite on another thread with someone else in a couple of weeks. :mrgreen:

:D :wink:


I've been consistent throughout.

I said Trump would win 18 months ago - you scoffed and ridiculed
I said Brexit would happen - you scoffed and ridiculed
I said the US and its allies were likely supporting terrorists - you scoffed and ridiculed

It's a sad fact that you are an individual with no intuition or foresight, someone who needs to be told what to think and is way out of touch with what is 'really' happening. I know it's hard for you to take. :cry:

On a positive note, your grammar is very good! :D

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:03 am

Exile wrote:Great. Without checking the posts from our very own alternative FACT Saddler, can I infer that he's actually supporting the cheeto-coloured sex pest?


As if anyone actually believes that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exile wrote:st? A man whose skin is thinner than stretched wet tissue paper, whose understanding of science is so limited that he still thinks there's a link between vaccines and autism?


Says a climate change denier. :lol:

Exile wrote: Soundy actually thinks he'll be straight up, given his track record of lying so often you suspect everything he says?


Extrapolation.

Exile wrote:This boorish old lecher has support from our resident self-trumpeteer?


Define support?

Exile wrote:Never mind the first 100 days, he's set the USA back 50 years in his first week. Freeze clean energy? Revisit the Dakota pipeline? Muzzle government departments until his propaganda team have run their eye over the output? Deny women abortion rights over their own bodies? Have journalists at a protest arrested on felony charges? Attempt to wall off an entire nation?


It's week one of his presidency. I don't agree with Dakota, denying abortions, limiting freedom of speech or the wall. You may recall that I stated some of his policies could be a disaster for America but on the world stage he may pull the US back from imminent war with Russia and further destabilising of the Middle East. On the topic of Dakota he is aiming to remove the US from Opec dependency by using US shale gas reserves. This is a good thing and will create many jobs for Americans and reduce dependency on Saudi Arabia. However, it would be far better if it didn't have to go through it's current path, surely an alternative can be found!

Exile wrote:I'd have thought the last thing Soundy wanted to do would be a fan of a narcissist plutocrat with no tax returns,


He's the lesser of two evils - as I've ALWAYS said. :idea:

Exile wrote:a man who boasts of sexual abuse, mocks the disabled, sneers at minorities, and attempts to announce policy via his Twitter feed. He won't even use the @POTUS tag, preferring to get more adoration accruing to his Trump handle.


Humans, including you, say stupid things. He didn't mock the disabled.

Exile wrote:Everything that Agent Orange will accomplish in his time as president will be designed to enrich himself, and the billionaire cronies that comprise his cabinet.


Crystal ball gazing. :idea:

Exile wrote:I've not even mentioned his sentencing the poor/ill to death with his repeal of the ACA. Oh. I just did. This is one selfish, sick fudge.


I don't think you know anywhere near enough about ACA to make that call. :idea:

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9486
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: WFC for life!

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:51 am

Sound_out wrote:
SaigonSaddler wrote:
I wouldn't worry, Soundy will be strenuously arguing exactly the opposite on another thread with someone else in a couple of weeks. :mrgreen:

:D :wink:


I've been consistent throughout.

I said Trump would win 18 months ago - you scoffed and ridiculed
I said Brexit would happen - you scoffed and ridiculed
I said the US and its allies were likely supporting terrorists - you scoffed and ridiculed

It's a sad fact that you are an individual with no intuition or foresight, someone who needs to be told what to think and is way out of touch with what is 'really' happening. I know it's hard for you to take. :cry:

On a positive note, your grammar is very good! :D

:mrgreen:


Same old knee-jerk tripe from the same old predictable moron. :idea:

Sound out makes hopelessly embarrassing post.
People comment
Sound out gets personal in the hope people will forget about hopelessly embarrassing content.

Oh dear. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Do try and grow up you silly little man. This thread surpasses the ridiculous 'we didn't land on the moon' hash you denied you posted many moons ago.

Think on etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Sound_out
Site Addict
 
Posts: 5519
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:08 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:Apparently yes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't worry, Soundy will be strenuously arguing exactly the opposite on another thread with someone else in a couple of weeks. :mrgreen:

:D :wink:


Stop blubbering crybaby. See above, you started with the condescending tone. Remember, I'll always be back to whip ya! :wink:

Miss Saigon - No intuition, no foresight and hopelessly out of touch with reality. AS PROVEN. Think on! :idea: :mrgreen:

As for 'we didn't land on the moon' I really don't know where you make this stuff up from as I have never said this! One recommends that you visit your local STD clinic as I fear syphilis has started to rot your brain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SaigonSaddler
Site Addict
 
Posts: 9486
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: WFC for life!

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:40 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inevitable countdown to thread lock again as Personal Saddler undergoes usual drooling meltdown. :oops: :evil: :oops: :evil: :oops:

Grow up, little boy. It's the off topic section of a football messageboard (of a team you don't support), not the bloody UN.

Toodle pip! :D :wink:

Next
Return to Sound_Out Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest