THE Donald Trump Thread

The place for all the weird and whacky musings and fake news.
Forum rules
Be nice. Play fair.
Sound_out
Site Addict

Location: Draining the swamp and watching the truth come out.

Re: THE Donald Trump Thread

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 am

And the lies just keep coming! If it was written then using the correct search terms in Google will find it - as I've already demonstrated:

Sound_out, David Icke, UTS = NOTHING
Sound_out, moon landings, UTS = NOTHING
Sound_out, no planes, UTS = NOTHING

Saigonsaddler, David Icke, UTS = RESULTS :lol:
Saigonsaddler, moon landings, UTS = RESULTS :lol:
Saigonsaddler, no planes, UTS = RESULTS :lol:

Regarding McCain, Google shows you responded to my link to the Infowars website where the video shows him saying all the advisers were in agreement to supply ISIS with weapons. But according to you you never mentioned it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Google is rigged to only bring up results for Saigonsaddler and not Sound_out? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a little bullshitter who thought once the history was wiped there'd be no way of checking your wild fantasies. Ooops! :oops:

Anyone embroiled in an argument with the little bullshitter should check EVERYTHING he states. He'll make up anything if he thinks he can get away with it.

You've been done up like a kipper Miss Saigon. How sweet this is! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :lol:

Exile
Jobsworth

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:27 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:
Sound_out wrote:
swampysaddler wrote:Saigon I notice you post late at night/early morning. Is that because you are afraid of being found out by Sound_out ?

And he has been found out to be a compulsive liar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

David Icke
Moon landings
No planes
John McCain denial

All 'proven' to be lies told by Miss Saigon the biggest bullshitter in town. He'd literally make up anything so he isn't seen to be losing an argument. :lol:

The best was the moon landings lie, it was in an argument with Exy where HE bought it up, poor confused lad. fudge hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAWN

Let's bat this back into the swamp where it belongs.

So I'm a 'liar' The charge brought because I stated that:

Flakey - we've never, ever debated weapons suppliers.

Wow. Talk about crime of the century. Let's examine the so-called evidence.

David Icke - I claim you have linked to him extensively, you claim that because there's no evidence on google, it never happened. Everyone should recall you linking extensively to David Icke, you certainly did it enough.
Moon landings - it may have been a short lived thread but you certainly did indulge yourself on that one. According to you - no evidence on Google so never happened. Whatever.
No planes - appearing at the termination of one of your 9/11 threads. That's when I decided you were a bit weird. It began reasonably enough, bending steel, alledged thermite residue etc before it degenerated into the absurd following links to Infowars and your old friend Icke.
John McCain denial - Hmmm, changed the focus on that haven't we. I stated that we'd never debated weapons suppliers, suddenly it's McCain. Bit different. Here's what I stated from your Google fest, and your main plank: :D

You have recently elected to include links to 'Infowars', a creation of ranting mentalist Alex Jones as ...

A harsh critique of Infowars, so even by your evidence, you are talking your usual desperate bollocks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flake_out the Malignant narcissist

Cheers,
Terrorist sympathiser :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I see Found_Out is becoming quite the manipulator of alternative truths. AKA lying flat out like a lizard drinking about his posts and beliefs. Shame some of us remember. :D

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you'd be along to offer a helping hand - he needs two! :lol: :lol: :lol:

scott_powell
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 am

With the 9/11 stuff, could Saigon be referring to the top link?

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sound_out+upthesaddlers+9%2F11

The threads's been deleted, spooky. Clearly the American Government hiding the truth :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:31 am

scott_powell wrote:With the 9/11 stuff, could Saigon be referring to the top link?

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sound_out+upthesaddlers+9%2F11

The threads's been deleted, spooky. Clearly the American Government hiding the truth :mrgreen:

He's told so many lies he wouldn't know what's true and what isn't! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:04 am

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... ddlers.com

Interesting reading, Flakey ... just changed the search name on YOUR link, comes back with some intriguing stuff.

Lizards ... I fogot about the lizards!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about hoisted by your own petard.

What a cretin! :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:07 am

scott_powell wrote:With the 9/11 stuff, could Saigon be referring to the top link?

Sound_out wrote: I'm either a persistent troll or a completely stubborn arsehole. Fixed that for you. My vote is arsehole, by the way. :wink:.

Yep, gets my vote.

Well said sir!!! :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:17 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Sound_out+infowars+UTS+site:www.upthesaddlers.com

Interesting reading, Flakey ... just changed the search name on YOUR link, comes back with some intriguing stuff.

Lizards ... I fogot about the lizards!

Talk about hoisted by your own petard.

What a cretin! :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It comes back with responses to the link I posted to the InfoWars website - the one which you claim you never discussed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's the extensive linking David Icke??? :lol:
Where's my apparent denial of moon landings??? :lol:
Where's my apparent denial of planes hitting the twin towers??? :lol:

Give it up Saigon, you'd been had. At least try to maintain some level of integrity! :idea: :wink:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:

Sound_out wrote: I'm either a persistent troll or a completely stubborn arsehole. Fixed that for you. My vote is arsehole, by the way. :wink:.

Yep, gets my vote.

Well said sir!!! :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know I'm doing something right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 am

Oh No!!! :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Sound_out wrote: ... Lizards and aliens were raised because they feature heavily in the very same sites that support whatever ..... UTS Legend.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... om+lizards

Cheers for the heads up Flakey!

fudge LIZARDS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Google Search
Sound_out lizards http://www.upthesaddlers.com UTS NO RESULTS.

MORE LIES - the only people who were talking about Lizards were people like you and cully! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is fudge brilliant. That's lie number 5. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Google search:
Saigonsaddler wrote: ... Lizards and aliens were raised because they feature heavily in the very same sites that support whatever ..... UTS Legend.

And here is the full result...

"Lizards and aliens were raised because they feature heavily in the very same sites that support whatever laughable conspiracy theory you happen to be into this week"

Who wrote that I wonder? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear Miss Saigon, oh dear! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#doneuplikeakipper
Last edited by Sound_out on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

aaaae
Site Addict

Location: Beware, I bear more grudges than lonely High Court judges...

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 am

SaigonSaddler wrote:Social media can lead on certain issues, but they quickly lose traction when something else comes along. There was a surge in emotion following the killing of a lion in Kenya last year I think. I suggested no-one would give a monkeys a few weeks down the line. I never see it mentioned now.

The anger on Trump is different, for a start it's been going on for months and he is now taking action on his rhetoric. Social media is following in this case and there is genuine outrage. If in doubt, the protests across several cities should highlight that. It's one thing to be 'angry from Suffolk' on a device, quite another to actually get off your arse and onto the streets, especially in January.

Genuine outrage? In Suffolk? (and similar) About the US not issuing visas to residents of 7 minor and troublesome countries? Do you really think that's a big issue? It's being blown out of all proportion. Especially as the previous US President killed thousands of people, including hundreds of innocent civilians, bombing these same troublesome countries. And the same outraged masses wrist themselves into a frenzy over him (watch Fleabag? You'd enjoy it). I don't know it just doesn't add up to me. But what do I know?

One thing I do know about is the deep south of the US and I read today, that most people in the US support Trump on this. You ask Brad in Kentucky if he thinks the US should ban troublesome A-rabs from visiting their star spangled country? - Hell yes! In a heart beat. Why would Trump give a toss about Simon from Ipswich going off on a march against him?
SaigonSaddler wrote:Obama - I agree he could have done more, but saying that being charismatic and erudite somehow detracts or has lead to a free pass is a punt. He comes as a package. So does Trump. I know which one I'd want leading the free world.

I've no axe to grind with Obama, I think he was a mediocre President who didn't really like the UK very much, but to quote Douglas Adams he was mostly harmless.

I seem to have missed the mark with the comparison of Mo Farah's reaction to world events. Maybe I am on the only one that think bombing a country is much worse than not issuing visa to it's residents.

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:10 pm

Sound_out wrote:wibble Lizards wibble

Cheers Flakey, you mad, daft wibbling lizard man! Straight out the David Icke comic book of morons!

:arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Off to a quiz, where I shall probably be lying about sympathising with terrorists, or whatever fresh dogshit you feel like dreaming up.

Toodle-pip, you malignant, turd eating whelk. :D :wink:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Enjoy the quiz! :D

I'll be waiting for your next installment of lies and wild fantasies, please do come back for another arse-kicking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toodle-pip :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:11 pm

For Super Gabor - you will learn a lot by reading this article: :D

http://theantimedia.org/congresswoman-us-funds-isis-syria/

#education

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:42 pm

PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING

After reading this rather disturbing thread I think it prudent, and in the interest of one of our posters, to point out the perils of Cannabis use and subsequent addiction.

Cannabis can harm your mental health. Regular use is associated with an increased risk of developing a psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia. A psychotic illness is one where you experience hallucinations (when you see things that aren’t really there) and delusions (when you believe things that aren’t really true). Your risk of developing a psychotic illness is higher if you start using cannabis in your teens.
Cannabis can have other effects too: it makes some people feel faint and/or sick, it can make you feel sleepy and lethargic and some people find it affects their memory, making it harder to remember things. it makes some people feel confused, anxious or paranoid, and some experience panic attacks and hallucinations.

Let us all pray together to the Arc Angel of Buddha in Excelsis and hope that the touched one is delivered unto the bosom of the UTS, blessed be the child that is saved. Cut out the picture below and hang in your toilet for maximum effect.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:52 pm

#paranoid :lol:

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Changed your van memory man? Someone sent me a picture of your old van although I dismissed it because it wasn't towing a caravan.

Any chance of reminding us all about your last trip to the moon? I tried Googling Sound-out on the moon and this came up:-

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:10 pm

#paranoid

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm

While I'm on memory man, what do you recall about the following threads:-

I loved the 9/11 thread, particularly the bit when you told us about controlled demolition of buildings, your references to articles in Infowars containing gems such as missiles not planes hitting the Pentagon and the best bit the missing plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was diverted to Ohio and all the passengers were either then murdered or relocated to Mexico. No wonder Trump wants to builds a wall!

The A Bomb when you stated that America should be prosecuted for war crimes against the Japanese during the Second World War and claimed that you seriously doubted the minimum 3 million [upper estimates 14 million] prisoners of war and civilians massacred, experimented on, tortured, starved to death and forced in to labour by the Japanese instead blaming American propaganda. Absolutely genius mad, no wonder Saigon massacred you after you accused him of using Google preferring to refer you to his many visits to museums, war memorials, former camps, the Burma railway etc etc .

Your short lived thread on Two RAF planes supplying IS1S with weapons crashed in desert according to some un-named Iraqi official - still waiting for the photos, any evidence, zero.

The ISIS thread - puppet of the USA and apparently now Britain, beheading videos were faked because your source beheading expert 'Paul' ,see random YouTube postings, said 'he [the victim] didn't look scared' - Barmy

The economy of the world is dependant on the production of candles, hymn books, song sheets and coffee mornings - Religion thread - :lol:

Russia invaded by the Ukraine, apparently aerial photographs showing 3 battalions of Russian tanks 150 miles inside of the Ukraine, occupying huge tracts of land in east Ukraine, numerous villages and towns occupied by the Russians were untrue, faked by the CIA or fake news.

What has happened to your crush on Russell Brand including regular quotes from the Daily Trews and of course David Icke sources and I miss your regular sermons from your Buddhism fad.

There have been are so many bizarre proclamations, it's no wonder you can't remember but rest assured I am here to remind, forgive your misconceptions and point you on the straight and narrow.

:D :arrow: PERIOD

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Stops nasty email enquiries! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#parnoid

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Any news on the how many bricks/tiles you can break with your head at your Gym/Karate/Judo/Kung Fu/ Wang Sok club?

It would be great if you can keep us all informed about your latest exploits and possibly post some pictures for us to admire and worship. Please include any references you think might be helpful.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Stalker in white van captured in Cannock. :D :D

#paranoid

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Oh, and any tips on 'cleaning out my shed'?

Sound_out
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Nice to see you back on the board Cully, Saigon will be especially pleased! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Off to bed now!

Keep away from those curtains. :o

#paranoid

Cully
Site Addict

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Found it!, I know it's a little grainy but if you look carefully you can see one of the RAF Stukas after it crashed, unfortunately the other one is painted in British Standard Desert Sand - Egg shell and blends into the background. None the less this is the proof we have all been demanding from Sound-out and you can clearly see members of the ISIS tribe unloading barrelful's of Lewis machine guns, Royal Enfield Kalashnivkovs and Muslim Ray guns under the cover of their invisible cloaks. The tyre tracks of their Vauxhall Victor Estate Vans give the game away.
I hope this finally clears up this matter.

Omnnnnnn.................ding!

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:02 am

Cully wrote:While I'm on memory man, what do you recall about the following threads:-

I loved the 9/11 thread, particularly the bit when you told us about controlled demolition of buildings, your references to articles in Infowars containing gems such as missiles not planes hitting the Pentagon and the best bit the missing plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was diverted to Ohio and all the passengers were either then murdered or relocated to Mexico. No wonder Trump wants to builds a wall!

The A Bomb when you stated that America should be prosecuted for war crimes against the Japanese during the Second World War and claimed that you seriously doubted the minimum 3 million [upper estimates 14 million] prisoners of war and civilians massacred, experimented on, tortured, starved to death and forced in to labour by the Japanese instead blaming American propaganda. Absolutely genius mad, no wonder Saigon massacred you after you accused him of using Google preferring to refer you to his many visits to museums, war memorials, former camps, the Burma railway etc etc .

Your short lived thread on Two RAF planes supplying IS1S with weapons crashed in desert according to some un-named Iraqi official - still waiting for the photos, any evidence, zero.

The ISIS thread - puppet of the USA and apparently now Britain, beheading videos were faked because your source beheading expert 'Paul' ,see random YouTube postings, said 'he [the victim] didn't look scared' - Barmy

The economy of the world is dependant on the production of candles, hymn books, song sheets and coffee mornings - Religion thread - :lol:

Russia invaded by the Ukraine, apparently aerial photographs showing 3 battalions of Russian tanks 150 miles inside of the Ukraine, occupying huge tracts of land in east Ukraine, numerous villages and towns occupied by the Russians were untrue, faked by the CIA or fake news.

What has happened to your crush on Russell Brand including regular quotes from the Daily Trews and of course David Icke sources and I miss your regular sermons from your Buddhism fad.

There have been are so many bizarre proclamations, it's no wonder you can't remember but rest assured I am here to remind, forgive your misconceptions and point you on the straight and narrow.

:D :arrow: PERIOD

Superb deconstruction, Cully. Found_out seems to forget that others can and do remember his dribblings.

Delivery for memory man, ward 10:

:arrow: :mrgreen:

Sound_out
Site Addict

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:30 am

It takes a special kind of arse kicking to bring paranoid vengeful ( :mrgreen: ) Cully out to defend his 'boy'! : :mrgreen:

Damage is already done I'm afraid!

Still waiting for the extensive links to David Icke. :lol:

Moon landings??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No planes???? :lol:

Lizards??? :lol:

The deranged wild fantasies of Miss Saigon. As PROVEN by Sound_out! :mrgreen:

SaigonSaddler
Site Addict

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Sound_out wrote:Damage is already done I'm afraid! As PROVEN by Sound_out!

Sound_out wrote:I'm either a persistent troll or a completely stubborn arsehole.

Sound_out
Site Addict

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Extensive links to David Icke?
Moon landings?
No planes?
Lizards?

As we've shown, and much to your detriment, Google does find historical content posted on UTS.

Not a single, let alone extensive, link to any David Icke website. :lol:
You confused yourself over moon landings which were YOUR comments in a conversation with Exy. :lol:
Not a single reference to no planes hitting the twin towers. :lol:
Not a single reference stating, presumably :? , that lizards run the world. :lol:

What we do have is plenty extrapolation by people like you and paranoid bitter cully who's keen to give you a much needed helping hand. :lol: :lol:

You've now told so many lies your you can't remember what is true or what YOU'VE even written (moon landings). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks, check everything these bullshitters say, especially Miss Saigon for he is PROVEN compulsive liar. :mrgreen:

Over to you. :wink: :mrgreen:

#compulsiveliar
#youneedmedication

PreviousNext
Return to Sound_Out Corner